Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's honestly a much better frame on her and I'm sure she said she doesn't like them😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else watching the live where Rosie is screaming ? Obviously incapable of just talking normal. Something to do with John talking about her on live while Cher was sleeping? Correct me if I’m wrong but I think he was trying to say Rosie and Cher had a thing together while he was in the jail?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else watching the live where Rosie is screaming ? Obviously incapable of just talking normal. Something to do with John talking about her on live while Cher was sleeping? Correct me if I’m wrong but I think he was trying to say Rosie and Cher had a thing together while he was in the jail?
Aye the mcolls were playing a SR of wee john saying he thinks rosie acted as though her and cher were a couple when he was in jail so maybe cher pumped rosie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aw I skimmed passed that and thought it said Blanco, 😂 hopefully we’ll get a pissed up Tuesday anyway! I’ve just watched aRosie eating that Maccies and I feel ill 🤢
No soons a see shes eating im out of there shes such a disgusting eater

Reactions: 5
Sorry off topic and I hate giving her the time of day but gangster granny Murray actually refers to herself as a Queenager, nut, I’m done for the day. Get me aff this planet. Aw these queens and wankers are doing ma tits in the day! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Sorry off topic and I hate giving her the time of day but gangster granny Murray actually refers to herself as a Queenager, nut, I’m done for the day. Get me aff this planet. Aw these queens and wankers are doing ma tits in the day! 🤦‍♀️
She’s in about everything Rosie says or does, it’s so tragically desperate. Her own daughters must just ignore her if she’s so desperate for attention on TikTok. Bush was talking to someone on a live yday and Murray ended up asking if her comments were ghosted. Naw Jean, yer a boring, sad old woman that nobody is interested in. When she joined Rosie’s live it went from 900 to under 300 in three minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whits the story arc with crackhead Danny and the bush? What have I missed? Lez Driscoll is gunning for her in the comments too calling her a bam
444A238D-7E99-454A-9268-DE165662A8E0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I seen her blocking him and his Mrs on a live yday. Don’t know what he said as I just joined it.

Reactions: 2
Is Rosie still with that new girl? She's not mentioned her much since the last time they were together
---
She's saying Penguin cheated on Primm in Manchester

• Haha
I was wondering this she didn't mention her once yesterday the couple of times i watched her. Yeah she's said that for a while now about Stacey.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.