Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zara is a gorgeous soul, but she won’t be able to lead a normal life. She will always need high levels of support.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does she even like her new burd? She's boasting like duck about her aye but every live interaction I've seen of them has been bleeping weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she even like her new burd? She's boasting like duck about her aye but every live interaction I've seen of them has been bleeping weird.
She’s just wanting Louise back. Seen it all before. She must have disabled all Louise’s accounts again. No seen her. Would love if Louise genuinely just sacked her off once and for all.

Reactions: 9
Cannot believe its trouble in paradise already they're literally just together 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

Piperdam. Even thought I went there with Louise 🙈😂😂😂😂 this is unreal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm like a broken record sometimes but it absolutely baffles me how people live there actual life's through this app 🤷‍♀️.... I've been with my partner 12 years now so maybe I'm out of touch but I certainly don't remember it being like that at the beginning 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She took the TikTok about Kirsty (Mater’s bestie) being bullied by her ex down. Kirsty was in the comments saying the police are involved. It was embarrassing- threatening to ruin her life!

Right wrap up the questions and let mad Charlene the steamer back in the boax duck off frankie yir no parkinson

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She took the TikTok about Kirsty (Mater’s bestie) being bullied by her ex down. Kirsty was in the comments saying the police are involved. It was embarrassing- threatening to ruin her life!
She was getting well slagged in the comments aswell and her only comeback was so you condone bullying then? No rosie there just laughing at you thinking anyone would be scared of you considering everyone has seen the absolute riot you are 😂 she needs to sort her own tit first before trying to involve herself in anyone else's

Reactions: 5
Omg the dramatics here 😭🎬

Why has irrelevant frankie continued these questions I don't understand 🤣

A decent pal would be telling you to come off live about now Bush doll 🤨

Oh ffs she's greetin now about hurting people when she was in self destruct mode 🙄 🎻

Reactions: 5
Wish they wouldn't talk about the wean telling them things on live duck sake that tit is private😡

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.