Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Watching the "podcast" outside she's picking on that Charlene already wtf 🫣
---
She's getting a brighter shade of pink by the minute 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wit happened there? From what a could gather she had the new burd in the box n she's said something n Rosie was raging

Reactions: 2
I joined after she'd put her out the box so I don't know what she said but rosie was saying she's making her look like an idiot 🤣

• Haha

Watching the "podcast" outside she's picking on that Charlene already wtf 🫣
---
She's getting a brighter shade of pink by the minute 😆
I just joined while she was "crying" about her hitting Louise...I was busy listening to the Clampetts play family fortunes and forgot about the launch of the podcast. Did the lassie Michelle join, was quite interested to hear her story.

Reactions: 2
She needs to stop telling hundreds of strangers her weans business. This is a tit show

Reactions: 6
I just joined while she was "crying" about her hitting Louise...I was busy listening to the Clampetts play family fortunes and forgot about the launch of the podcast. Did the lassie Michelle join, was quite interested to hear her story.
I'm not sure but she's on with dawn/Donna now who might I add could have thought her questions through better fs

Still obsessed with Louise. Now saying she misses the dog, and feels like she gave birth to the dog she’s that close to it.

• Haha
Still obsessed with Louise. Now saying she misses the dog, and feels like she gave birth to the dog she’s that close to it.
I was howling at that, I felt like I gave birth to that dog...sounds painful hen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s going to be back with Louise & the dug sitting saying all this shite about Charlene in nae time

So long story short she got rid of her daughter because she was thar worried about her son and then would leave him on his own constant 🤔
Paints herself as a good mum but can't even do the basics.

If Charlene finds begging attractive wait tae she see’s big Chello, she’ll be patching Bush & trying to cut small Johns grass
IMG_0691.jpeg

• Haha
Greeting about Z again. Claiming Z won't remember that she wasn't with her and when she's grown up they'll go traveling together. Sorry with what money! Also saying she let louise abuse her as punishment for the 'decision' she made with Z. She lives on another planet.

Reactions: 7
😂😂 pretty sure she had a vid reply up to someone earlier saying a load of tit about Louise & how she'd never be mentioning her name again and how she was the past and about all the abuse bla bla bla and yet here she is still talking about her 🤦‍♀️ maybe it's just me but if I'd just got in a new relationship and the person kept going on about there ex whether in a postive or negative way I'd be questioning why and probably thinking they clearly had some stuff to get over before starting again 🤔

Reactions: 11
Greeting about Z again. Claiming Z won't remember that she wasn't with her and when she's grown up they'll go traveling together. Sorry with what money! Also saying she let louise abuse her as punishment for the 'decision' she made with Z. She lives on another planet.
Her & Charlene are going to be running a business anaw , when they are away travelling the globe the weans will look after the business .
I want witever she’s on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
maybe it's just me but if I'd just got in a new relationship and the person kept going on about there ex whether in a postive or negative way I'd be questioning why and probably thinking they clearly had some stuff to get over before starting again 🤔
She executed this perfectly- have a kid on podcast where she answers questions from viewers knowing they're going to ask questions that relate to Louise. So Charlene canny get annoyed it's not rosies fault as usual.

Rosie says anyone talks about Louise they're getting blocked.

New account comes in and Rosie starts ranting about Louise and what she's done. Says at the end see you in court. Wonder if she's getting Mater done for no buying T his birthday trackie.

The GF came in her box she's steaming in the pub neither of them looked happy.

Shes got a cheek to talk about how hard she's had it in care, and she's done exactly that to her daughter.

Rosie says anyone talks about Louise they're getting blocked.

New account comes in and Rosie starts ranting about Louise and what she's done. Says at the end see you in court. Wonder if she's getting Mater done for no buying T his birthday trackie.

The GF came in her box she's steaming in the pub neither of them looked happy.

Shes got a cheek to talk about how hard she's had it in care, and she's done exactly that to her daughter.
Added Charlene in & booted her right away. Charlene’s face said it all 😂
IMG_0695.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.