Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wasn’t eating when I put her on but she was describing her new girlfriends vagina in fine detail , nae need ffs
Aye subjected myself to that bit aswell 🤢
Imagine going out with your family for food and that was sat next to you 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On a live - half greeting, exposing a pedalo using the other site to groom weans.
Before that she had a TikTok warning some lassie to stay away from her pal - who is really a pal of her with the teef

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
On a live - half greeting, exposing a pedalo using the site to groom weans.
Before that she had a TikTok warning some lassie to stay away from her pal - who is really a pal of her with the teef
Just came to say this about the "warning" big bad Rosie bush. Bet the lassie is terrified 😏 was wondering why I recognised her "pal" that was tagged 😂 was that not her with the teefs best pal lol

Reactions: 4
On a live - half greeting, exposing a pedalo using the other site to groom weans.
whit account please? has it been banned already?

Reactions: 2
cheers, that's the one I was on, has it finished?
sorry, says user not found, I must be blocked
She’s still on, somebody called Flo told her to stop talking about it because it’s an open police investigation but Rosies saying naw she will talk about it.
She’s asking everyone to donate at least £1 to give the family a day out .
She’s going tonto

Reactions: 2
Wits she asking for money for ? Where’s it going ?
From what I can gather - it’s going to her friend who’s son has been groomed so they can have a day out. She is going bonkers when any1 says that her talking about this will affect a police investigation 🤷🏽‍♀️
I took too long posting 🤣 You answered yourself!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.