Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, can we please use a trigger warning when posting images of Jean.

Something like TW: Scrotum Face

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well that's Frankies b.o and germs added to rosies bedbug recipe and her gf is coming tomorrow I swear to duck I've never hoped someone would wash their bedding so much in my life

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Well that's Frankies b.o and germs added to rosies bedbug recipe and her gf is coming tomorrow I swear to duck I've never hoped someone would wash their bedding so much in my life
Imagine getting into a bed after Frankie's big sweaty arse has been in it...mind you she willingly shares a bed with Rosie so she'll probably not be that arsed!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Think they just dropped the love bomb on each other. Wtf. Is that two weeks?

• Haha
  • Wow
I was bleeping in before her😂 what account is it she's using I'm trying ti find her on my own account for the podcast
I'm not sure, she's not on now think it was the Rosie one with just a black profile pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.