Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry to mention her as she gets aww excited when she's mentioned on Tattle, but has JEAN commented? Apologies in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry to mention her as she gets aww excited when she's mentioned on Tattle, but has JEAN commented? Apologies in advance.
She’s too busy duetting Diversity with her granny dance moves 🤢😂 oh and doing motivational tiktoks like she’s some bleeping expert. If that was ma granny she’d be papped off to the nearest nursing home!

That lassie looks far too normal for The bush, time will tell…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rosie & her new girlfriend are in the box of some lassies live, jeeso if you thought Louise’s accent was bad wait to you hear the new Mrs Bush’s 😭

IMG_0600.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Rosie & her new girlfriend are in the box of some lassies live, jeeso if you thought Louise’s accent was bad wait to you hear the new Mrs Bush’s 😭
Only caught the end but was rosie getting embarrassed by them?🫣😂 she was very quiet

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Still don't know if I believe it's real or no - and agree we haven't seen the last of Louise
---
She's live

Reactions: 6
I don't think the lassies from Kirkcaldy as Rosie was just there at the Links Market 🤔 shuffle gal seems to know her and she's Wester Hails

Reactions: 2
She’s live in bed next to the new girlfriend waiting on a kebab , Frankies in the box in Rosies bed sounds like he’s the babysitter

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.