Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see shes been on a Costco spree, off to a fancy hotel this weekend, pays to not work.

Reactions: 11
She was in a shop earlier buyin harnesses and things I thought under a weird account that’s no got her name and photo on
She has got a dog!!!! Seen a vid where she says dog was neglected by its owner. It got out & her pal asked if she wanted it as she wasn’t taking it back to the owner!!!!! Cut a long story short, it was fed kebab meat , got the runs & Rosie gave it Imodium 🤬🤬🤬
Don’t get me wrong you can do that…….once you know weight & size of dog & worked out the dosage. These idiots infuriate me

• Wow
  • Angry
yous have to be bleeping kidding me. She can barely look after herself never mind a dog.

Reactions: 9
She has got a dog!!!! Seen a vid where she says dog was neglected by its owner. It got out & her pal asked if she wanted it as she wasn’t taking it back to the owner!!!!! Cut a long story short, it was fed kebab meat , got the runs & Rosie gave it Imodium 🤬🤬🤬
Don’t get me wrong you can do that…….once you know weight & size of dog & worked out the dosage. These idiots infuriate me
Day 1 of dug ownership & it sounds like the dugs already needing a welfare check ffs

Reactions: 10
Saw her comment on a video, came here to post but got distracted 😂
But aye she's got a puppy. She sat on her live saying when she wanted the puppy it was for the wrong reasons...days later, has a puppy! It won't last long, can't wait to hear her excuses for getting rid!
Cannot believe this from her. After her begging spree the other week to get a dog she came on the next day and said I realise it's no the right thing bla bla bla and now she's just got one? Honest to god the poor dug. Has she even thought about how much a dog costs feed? How much it costs to groom if it's got long hair? How long do you think until we need to get oor resident grasses @Alansbigplate and @beebee789 onto the SSPCA?

the only good I can see from this is I think the dog will be good for T and means he has an excuse to get out the house and away from her for a walk when she's frying his nut.

Reactions: 12
I’ve mentioned before that I worked in dog rescue previously. This is why there are so many needing rehomed. In this case dog hasn’t been assessed (pup or not) & no home check. Disaster waiting to happen

Reactions: 10
Cannot believe this from her. After her begging spree the other week to get a dog she came on the next day and said I realise it's no the right thing bla bla bla and now she's just got one? Honest to god the poor dug. Has she even thought about how much a dog costs feed? How much it costs to groom if it's got long hair? How long do you think until we need to get oor resident grasses @Alansbigplate and @beebee789 onto the SSPCA?

the only good I can see from this is I think the dog will be good for T and means he has an excuse to get out the house and away from her for a walk when she's frying his nut.
T will be left looking after the dog but he’s a teenage boy and I know when I begged my mum for a dog as a teenager and swore I’d walk it every day and I’d feed it & do all that and within a few weeks I’d patched that because I was a lazy bastard and my maw was left with the majority of the responsibility 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ahhhh I was watching her live earlier and Frankie was picking her up and taking her somewhere, I’m now guessing it was to get the dog!

Reactions: 6
Here he is, Hunter Bush. Poor Dug
He’s a cute dog but not an ‘easy’ breed to own surely, going to need plenty of exercise & stimulation not being sat in the house all day while she’s getting pished

Reactions: 7
Here he is, Hunter Bush. Poor Dug
Never heard so much crap honestly!!! Poor dog hasn’t even had time to decompress & she’s bathing it🤦🏼‍♀️ As for rabbits ears they need to have the fur on. I’m not entirely convinced they work. As it’s a young dog I’d be going to vet for check up & treatment. Especially if they claim it was neglected

Reactions: 9
I give it 3 weeks max before she makes her excuses and gets rid. Poor dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.