Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Rosie is going to house of gods on Friday and irrelevant frankie is watching the wain.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Rosies off for Botox & a lip flip. Nae reputable aesthetics salon would touch her while she’s having a herpes break out , she’s covered in cold sores
IMG_0917.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh aye I saw her new bird in her comments today sending hearts so they must be still in love etc

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The current boujee place to stay in Edinburgh. Costs a bomb and all for the gram.
Then you turn up and there's that scheme rat Rosie bush with her stained Disney or nike top, 15 year old washed out skinny jeans with the camel toe on display, a herpes outbreak on her face and probably out her nut and greeting about her ex 😭 I'd want my money back 🤣 maybe she'll go all out though and go a wee trip to JD first

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Then you turn up and there's that scheme rat Rosie bush with her stained Disney or nike top, 15 year old washed out skinny jeans with the camel toe on display, a herpes outbreak on her face and probably out her nut and greeting about her ex 😭 I'd want my money back 🤣 maybe she'll go all out though and go a wee trip to JD first
When she was out for dinner to some expensive restaurant with Tyler and I’m sure it was that Frankie, she was pished and vaping outside, she marched back in, talking into the phone at the top of her voice, Tyler said something to her and she replied, ‘I don’t own the brew, I’m on the brew Tyler’. 🤣🤣 some poor cunts are just trying to enjoy their dinner. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kitted out in her finest north face 🤣🤣🤣 imagine paying all that money for a nice night away and that is squawking in the room next door at all hours

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she was out for dinner to some expensive restaurant with Tyler and I’m sure it was that Frankie, she was pished and vaping outside, she marched back in, talking into the phone at the top of her voice, Tyler said something to her and she replied, ‘I don’t own the brew, I’m on the brew Tyler’. 🤣🤣 some poor cunts are just trying to enjoy their dinner. 🤣
Could have been worse outside she was shouting about her beautiful/perfect her new gf's vag is 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Could have been worse outside she was shouting about her beautiful/perfect her new gf's vag is 🫣
That’s right. Said it’s the most perfect, beautiful vag she has ever seen. Dee Maxwell would disagree.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
That’s right. Said it’s the most perfect, beautiful vag she has ever seen. Dee Maxwell would disagree.
Omg the lassie has not an ounce of shame, imagine that Charlene telling her family about her new bird and they Google her see all her tik toks and read here 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.