Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, can we please use a trigger warning when posting images of Jean.

Something like TW: Scrotum Face
Just catchin up, have real life tit goin in (homeless, in a hostel with my son), but this comment has me roaring out loud laughing. Better shut the duck up or we’ll get chucked oot.

As an aside, also took great pleasure in reading that bigot weeranter most likely got sacked. The 50 vids downloaded, I ain’t playin also had me screaming!

Well played to all involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just catchin up, have real life tit goin in (homeless, in a hostel with my son), but this comment has me roaring out loud laughing. Better shut the duck up or we’ll get chucked oot.

As an aside, also took great pleasure in reading that bigot weeranter most likely got sacked. The 50 vids downloaded, I ain’t playin also had me screaming!

I hope you and your son are OK? I don't like hearing people falling on hard times, especially folk with a cracking sense of humour, let me know if there's anything we can help you with.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Aw lovely I'm so sorry things are hard right now 😢can we do anything to help? I've a room you and ur son can have it's not much but could maybe do till your on your feet again🥺 I hate wen any of my wee tayto hoosewives are going through tough times 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well this thread went south fuckin rapid. Mad Rosie fs.
---
I hope you and your son are OK? I don't like hearing people falling on hard times, especially folk with a cracking sense of humour, let me know if there's anything we can help you with.

Aye, we’re okay, thanks for asking. Just the usual, worry, stress and skint, like everyone else at the moment.

It could be far worse, we could be on the street. The wee man is taking it all in his stride tbf to him. I’m proud asf of him. His biggest gripe is the internet is pish and he can’t get online on his PlayStation! To be a kid again, eh? Hahaha.

Got a phone call on Tuesday morning with my housing officer to discuss potential areas to be permanently rehoused, although it will be a scatter flat initially when they find us one and move us from here which could be anywhere in the full council area. Hopefully be a bit more clearer about everything after that call. Until then, we’ll just have to try and make the best of it. Like I said, we could be far worse off and on the street, so I’m grateful.
---
Aw lovely I'm so sorry things are hard right now 😢can we do anything to help? I've a room you and ur son can have it's not much but could maybe do till your on your feet again🥺 I hate wen any of my wee tayto hoosewives are going through tough times 💖
Aw thanks, Roland, but we’ll be okay. The hostel isn’t as bad as it sounds. A few roasters about, granted, but we keep ourselves to ourselves pretty much n stay away from any drama.
Really appreciate the offer, but I’m hoping we won’t be here too long.

Most people seem to be here short term from what I can gather.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well this thread went south fuckin rapid. Mad Rosie fs.
---

Aye, we’re okay, thanks for asking. Just the usual, worry, stress and skint, like everyone else at the moment.

It could be far worse, we could be on the street. The wee man is taking it all in his stride tbf to him. I’m proud asf of him. His biggest gripe is the internet is pish and he can’t get online on his PlayStation! To be a kid again, eh? Hahaha.

Got a phone call on Tuesday morning with my housing officer to discuss potential areas to be permanently rehoused, although it will be a scatter flat initially when they find us one and move us from here which could be anywhere in the full council area. Hopefully be a bit more clearer about everything after that call. Until then, we’ll just have to try and make the best of it. Like I said, we could be far worse off and on the street, so I’m grateful.
---

Aw thanks, Roland, but we’ll be okay. The hostel isn’t as bad as it sounds. A few roasters about, granted, but we keep ourselves to ourselves pretty much n stay away from any drama.
Really appreciate the offer, but I’m hoping we won’t be here too long.

Most people seem to be here short term from what I can gather.
Hope u and the wee man get sorted for a house soon luv. Kids deal with these kind of things better than us parents, they are naturally more resilient than we are 💖 really hope uz r ok glad to see you have kept your sense of humour during rough times ❤
---
Here btw am no a mad weirdo that just goes aboot offering ma hoose up tae folk be different if it was people from schemetok like cokeahontas aka Cher or the dugnapper Bush shes no getting the chance to steal ma dug but ma wee tayto hoors I'd make an exception for 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Seen the dog last night trying to bite her arm, she shouted & put it out the room. I know its a puppy but with a dog that size I'd be terrified with a kid in the house. Is it just me? My teenager does tell me am a strict para mum compared to his friends mums 👀
Shouting at dogs has as much effect as banging your head against a brick wall ffs. He’s a pup. He’s mouthing. She needs to teach him to stop before it becomes a habit. She hasn’t got a clue about dogs & is repeating everything that muppet who gave her the dog is telling her. He looks like an American bully. She has absolutely no history of that dog. Just what she’s made up to fit her narrative.

Reactions: 9
Has she really split with the new burd and back with Mater? Anyone know for definite? If so, she'll go off grid for a bit as she always does when those two bams get back together.

Reactions: 6
Hope u and the wee man get sorted for a house soon luv. Kids deal with these kind of things better than us parents, they are naturally more resilient than we are 💖 really hope uz r ok glad to see you have kept your sense of humour during rough times ❤
---
Here btw am no a mad weirdo that just goes aboot offering ma hoose up tae folk be different if it was people from schemetok like cokeahontas aka Cher or the dugnapper Bush shes no getting the chance to steal ma dug but ma wee tayto hoors I'd make an exception for 😜
Haha, aye, I don’t think yer a mad weirdo offering up rooms to all n sundry, imagine Bush runnin round yer house? She’d be complaining that ye only gave the wean one roll n sausage!

I’ve gotta laugh about it or I’ll greet (no really), I’ve accepted it for what it is and I’m determined to make the best of it, it won’t be forever. Ye get a wee fridge in yer room, so I’m gonna head tae Aldi’s n buy some tins so there’s stuff in the fridge for him at least. He’s no happy that he’s tae come with me, must no like hangin about wae me, but he’s no choice on this occasion, lol. After that it’s a chill day like the rest of the schemetok bams. Could get used tae that hahaha.

Seriously, though. Thanks for the offer, not many would offer that, so thanks.
---
Just realised it raining. So postponing that jaunt until it stop. I can deal wae a lot, but I fuckin hate the rain n im no gettin wet for some fuckin soup or baked beans! No siree. Should be off in a bit and in truth I can’t be arsed right now anyway. I’ll make us some pasta for lunch in the meantime.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I love the support and compassion that we have on this page - bunch of belters! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Best hoors!!!!!!
In all seriousness henryjoy777 if there is anything any of us can do please let us know ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Haha, aye, I don’t think yer a mad weirdo offering up rooms to all n sundry, imagine Bush runnin round yer house? She’d be complaining that ye only gave the wean one roll n sausage!

I’ve gotta laugh about it or I’ll greet (no really), I’ve accepted it for what it is and I’m determined to make the best of it, it won’t be forever. Ye get a wee fridge in yer room, so I’m gonna head tae Aldi’s n buy some tins so there’s stuff in the fridge for him at least. He’s no happy that he’s tae come with me, must no like hangin about wae me, but he’s no choice on this occasion, lol. After that it’s a chill day like the rest of the schemetok bams. Could get used tae that hahaha.

Seriously, though. Thanks for the offer, not many would offer that, so thanks.
---
Just realised it raining. So postponing that jaunt until it stop. I can deal wae a lot, but I fuckin hate the rain n im no gettin wet for some fuckin soup or baked beans! No siree. Should be off in a bit and in truth I can’t be arsed right now anyway. I’ll make us some pasta for lunch in the meantime.
I hope you get housed somewhere asap. Talking about people offering to help, there is very few these days who will offer help to someone. I was watching Gymskin on tiktok and he does social experiments and its mental how many people will ignore him or refuse to help him before someone will offer help. My life is a bit upside down the now with baby still in hospital & my house resembling a bomb going off in it (building work going on & running behind 🤯)along with a few other things thats ready to tip me over the edge otherwise i would be offering you a room as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope you get housed somewhere asap. Talking about people offering to help, there is very few these days who will offer help to someone. I was watching Gymskin on tiktok and he does social experiments and its mental how many people will ignore him or refuse to help him before someone will offer help. My life is a bit upside down the now with baby still in hospital & my house resembling a bomb going off in it (building work going on & running behind 🤯)along with a few other things thats ready to tip me over the edge otherwise i would be offering you a room as well.
I hope your wee poppet is getting stronger and stronger by the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You know you're right I noticed this a few years ago in an old job I worked in a supermarket - the amount of people who will walk past a lost crying child - people are scared to get involved I often had someone come up because i was uniform and tell ME there's a wee girl over there think she's lost her mum

• Sad
  • Heart
Congratulations on the wee one if I haven’t said previously.

I get what you and others are saying regarding helping other people out these days, Ive been burned myself a couple of times, so I myself am now reluctant to step in if I’m in the position. I’d be wanting some sort of proof that I wouldn’t be comfortable asking for, so in all probability, unless im certain, I probably wouldn’t these days which is sad. As for asking for help, I feel the same. Wouldn’t do it. Well, asking thecouncil and that, aye, I be paid in all my adult life, so I’m entitled to a little bit of help as is everyone else, but ordinary punters, I’m noping out of that. Everyone has their own tit going on, especially at the moment! There will be no PayPal in my bio hahahahahah

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Charlene's in a lassies box someone asked if she's still with rosie and was told not to mention the name and would be blocked 😂 wtf happened between them wrecking that tiny hotel room and immediately after?
And rosie going straight to Louise is she joking!!!! Louise will get her wrecked and murder her for the things she's been saying

Reactions: 7
Charlene's in a lassies box someone asked if she's still with rosie and was told not to mention the name and would be blocked 😂 wtf happened between them wrecking that tiny hotel room and immediately after?
And rosie going straight to Louise is she joking!!!! Louise will get her wrecked and murder her for the things she's been saying
Bush loves the chaos and Louise brings that by the bucket load to her life. That Charlene would have been too normal for her.

Charlene needs to cut the Bush car crash out of her life. She was a mug not cutting ties after the live where Rosie did nothing but talk and greet about Louise. She was never interested in Charlene she was used to get Louise pissed aff

Reactions: 9
Charlene's bipolar she sounds just as nuts but I agree rosie wasn't interested in her it was a big show for mater

Reactions: 7
Aww mrs I hope you and baby tayto are OK ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.