Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannae watch these bams, she's live, the dug's hyper, she's chucked it out the room, asking if she should take him a walk, calling it a bleep - she's fuckin clueless, I give it until Monday and she'll get rid. A fuckin shame, really is. Tyler's obviously no interested - I mean is he even vaccinated / neutered etc?
I'm fuckin bealin' man. She knows duck all about the dog or looking after a dog.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Cannae watch these bams, she's live, the dug's hyper, she's chucked it out the room, asking if she should take him a walk, calling it a bleep - she's fuckin clueless, I give it until Monday and she'll get rid. A fuckin shame, really is. Tyler's obviously no interested - I mean is he even vaccinated / neutered etc?
I'm fuckin bealin' man. She knows duck all about the dog or looking after a dog.
The dug needs handed in to a rescue asap , it’s unfair he has been dragged into Rosie’s mess of a life. Her handing him into the police station today would have been for the best

Reactions: 12
The dug needs handed in to a rescue asap , it’s unfair he has been dragged into Rosie’s mess of a life. Her handing him into the police station today would have been for the best
Correct, it's no right, genuinely upsetting. She's a fuckin bam man.

Reactions: 5
Hahahaha what utter shite
Don’t know the full story but what I heard was
“The police have been & told me because he’s had 3 owners in 3 days then he’s mine to keep. Only person who can claim him back is original owner “

Never heard so much made up tit in my life
what an absolute hole !
She needs reporting to sspca !
hope that girl did call the police

Reactions: 2
There she's on dry greeting, saying the dug is getting "de chipped" and due to harassment she's giving it away. It's all our fault.

Away and no talk pish.
Dechipped duck me I've heard it all now. Aye nae bother Rosie hen just you slice out the poor dogs microchip and get a new one put in. Absolute whambar of a woman

Reactions: 11
Did rosie just say Louise had been on the phone warning her she's not to introduce Charlene to the weans?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How are ben and rosie back besties again after rosie tried to "out" her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Did rosie just say Louise had been on the phone warning her she's not to introduce Charlene to the weans?? 😂😂😂
Honestly that charlene needs to run for the hills 😂😂 imagine telling people publicly your ex has warned you she's not to be introduced to your weans when she's already met hers 🙈 lassie is being used

• Wow
Absolute boring bangers in that live with Bush right now. Trying to get clout off her. BORING

Reactions: 8
How are ben and rosie back besties again after rosie tried to "out" her
Ben needed somebody’s box to go in seeing as she’s pretty much been outcast everywhere else , even Lydo’s patched her . It’s a weird set up, they were so close yet Rosie’s still nae idea who Ben is.

Another video about people only there for the good but no the bad, showing her whos there for her. Story of your life Bush. Different pal every week. You are the issue, not the people you chose to be pals with.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.