Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evie1975

VIP Member
so has she fuked off for the night snd left the dog with someone ?
What is she feeding jt ? Who is walking it ?
Honestly If I knew where it was I would be reporting this
I’m worried for the dogs safety
You are quite new to the Rosie thread - it only gets worse! This is tame in relation to the other shit she has got up 2!

Reactions: 14

Cass_25

VIP Member
How is it oor fault , we didny steal somebody’s dug & tell the internet a heap of lies about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
The current boujee place to stay in Edinburgh. Costs a bomb and all for the gram.
Then you turn up and there's that scheme rat Rosie bush with her stained Disney or nike top, 15 year old washed out skinny jeans with the camel toe on display, a herpes outbreak on her face and probably out her nut and greeting about her ex 😭 I'd want my money back 🤣 maybe she'll go all out though and go a wee trip to JD first

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Live on a train, greetin about the dug, Tattle getting the blame for it. Aye nae bother, didnae see ye greetin over any of yer kids wellbeing due to your shitty behaviour.

Muchbee

VIP Member
Strolling through the field she hung about as a youngster drinking a bottle of Buckie thinking she's a big man.
I agree Charlene the brickie never got long enough she was in an oot oor life quicker than a roll n sausage at Stacy and prims

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂😂😂 ah beebee you dae me me pish maself!
Aye we don't tolerate liars they get arse an necked right aff the website at the touch of a button. Grass button. Several grass buttons, nooadays we are some team.
Grass button loyal 😇

• Haha
  • Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
Of course Full Stop Denise approves. She feasts on the fumes of chaos.

Because Full Stop Denise is not of this world. She lives outside of space and time. The Big Bang woke her up. Even her words are so powerful she has to bind them with full stops, to prevent us all from going instantly insane upon reading them.

She's my fave.

• Haha

henryjoy777

Hope u and the wee man get sorted for a house soon luv. Kids deal with these kind of things better than us parents, they are naturally more resilient than we are 💖 really hope uz r ok glad to see you have kept your sense of humour during rough times ❤
---
Here btw am no a mad weirdo that just goes aboot offering ma hoose up tae folk be different if it was people from schemetok like cokeahontas aka Cher or the dugnapper Bush shes no getting the chance to steal ma dug but ma wee tayto hoors I'd make an exception for 😜
Haha, aye, I don’t think yer a mad weirdo offering up rooms to all n sundry, imagine Bush runnin round yer house? She’d be complaining that ye only gave the wean one roll n sausage!

I’ve gotta laugh about it or I’ll greet (no really), I’ve accepted it for what it is and I’m determined to make the best of it, it won’t be forever. Ye get a wee fridge in yer room, so I’m gonna head tae Aldi’s n buy some tins so there’s stuff in the fridge for him at least. He’s no happy that he’s tae come with me, must no like hangin about wae me, but he’s no choice on this occasion, lol. After that it’s a chill day like the rest of the schemetok bams. Could get used tae that hahaha.

Seriously, though. Thanks for the offer, not many would offer that, so thanks.
---
Just realised it raining. So postponing that jaunt until it stop. I can deal wae a lot, but I fuckin hate the rain n im no gettin wet for some fuckin soup or baked beans! No siree. Should be off in a bit and in truth I can’t be arsed right now anyway. I’ll make us some pasta for lunch in the meantime.

Last edited:
  • Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
I don't believe for one second that Louise the Fanny Pirate didn't teach her how to scissor her timbers

• Haha

andiooop

VIP Member

He rugby tackled Z & had her by the arm
That’ll be oor fault
Sorry but I don't believe for a second Z was in her gaff anywhere near that dug. Even if Z was in her gaff, I highly doubt the dug did anything. She's realised how much effort and responsibility a dug is and is using the wain as an excuse to get rid without as much backlash.

cctm

VIP Member
Congratulations on the wee one if I haven’t said previously.

I get what you and others are saying regarding helping other people out these days, Ive been burned myself a couple of times, so I myself am now reluctant to step in if I’m in the position. I’d be wanting some sort of proof that I wouldn’t be comfortable asking for, so in all probability, unless im certain, I probably wouldn’t these days which is sad. As for asking for help, I feel the same. Wouldn’t do it. Well, asking thecouncil and that, aye, I be paid in all my adult life, so I’m entitled to a little bit of help as is everyone else, but ordinary punters, I’m noping out of that. Everyone has their own shit going on, especially at the moment! There will be no PayPal in my bio hahahahahah
Just have to say i really admire your attitude and positivity ❤❤ if you need anything as others have said please let us know and i hope you get an amazing house for yous ASAP
---
I am a baw hair away from losing the plot but apart from that i am good 🙃 baby boy is doing as well as he can be. Aiming to have him home by the end of the month 🤞🏻
Look how far you have already came the fact you havent lost the plot yet speaks volumes you will get through this. and soon this will be a horrible memory and you will all be home together where yous belong and you will wonder how on earth you got through it but you will!

• Heart

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Just had a nosey, caught her on live this morning for a bit saying how happy she was she's now with this lassie, and how she thought she was depressed but she's been so happy the last 4 weeks, and she's loving life again 🙄 Playing the exact same songs as she did with her wi the teeth 🎶 ooooh lights go down, in the moment we're lost and found, I just wanna be by your side

A wee bit sad as no way Charlene's patter will be as good as Maters 😭

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
There Rosie on ranting about the new ex bird already, seems the new gf reads tattle and believed she was back with Louise...ya trouble making bastards 😂😂

Hopefully not long until your wee baby is home with you @Lrkn27 ❤
@henryjoy777 Also hope your sorted and more settled soon ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Cass_25

VIP Member
It’s no Dot Dots week, lost her Lydo, nae mare Yes the Bams, Cuttinaboots booted her oot & noo she’s in moaning that Rosie took her mod badge away😭. Rosie’s just chased her for blocking folk from the cuttin aboot discord😂 . Dot Dots going to end up wae a chicken named after her at this rate
IMG_1648.jpeg

IMG_1649.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13