Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww mrs I hope you and baby tayto are OK ❤
I am a baw hair away from losing the plot but apart from that i am good 🙃 baby boy is doing as well as he can be. Aiming to have him home by the end of the month 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Congratulations on the wee one if I haven’t said previously.

I get what you and others are saying regarding helping other people out these days, Ive been burned myself a couple of times, so I myself am now reluctant to step in if I’m in the position. I’d be wanting some sort of proof that I wouldn’t be comfortable asking for, so in all probability, unless im certain, I probably wouldn’t these days which is sad. As for asking for help, I feel the same. Wouldn’t do it. Well, asking thecouncil and that, aye, I be paid in all my adult life, so I’m entitled to a little bit of help as is everyone else, but ordinary punters, I’m noping out of that. Everyone has their own tit going on, especially at the moment! There will be no PayPal in my bio hahahahahah
Just have to say i really admire your attitude and positivity ❤❤ if you need anything as others have said please let us know and i hope you get an amazing house for yous ASAP
---
I am a baw hair away from losing the plot but apart from that i am good 🙃 baby boy is doing as well as he can be. Aiming to have him home by the end of the month 🤞🏻
Look how far you have already came the fact you havent lost the plot yet speaks volumes you will get through this. and soon this will be a horrible memory and you will all be home together where yous belong and you will wonder how on earth you got through it but you will!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Fingers crossed you get him home by the end of the month & yous can all get settled as a family 💙
That Charlene is obviously a bit mental too because she introduced Rosie to her wean right away

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@henryjoy777 Sorry to hear you're going through it right now. I went through the homeless system myself a decade ago, and it's not fun. That said, it's probably the fastest way to get a house due to the points system the Council uses, so hang in there because it will get better for you and your boy.

@Lrkn27 you should be incredibly proud of yourself Regina. It's not easy to cope with your situation but you have handled it beautifully. I'm glad Baby Tayto is doing well because Tattle needs its Messiah Child. Who else will protect us from the forces of evil aka Jess Rennie?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s live screaming about Charlene. In between shouts at the dog & puts him out the room because “ he’s just after knocking Zara on her arse” then continues her live. So where’s Zara? Where’s the dog? Who’s supervising? Absolute idiot

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She's calling Charlene a bunny boiler anyone would be better than mater who threatens Rosie and tells her to unalive herself

• Wow
There Rosie on ranting about the new ex bird already, seems the new gf reads tattle and believed she was back with Louise...ya trouble making bastards 😂😂

Hopefully not long until your wee baby is home with you @Lrkn27 ❤
@henryjoy777 Also hope your sorted and more settled soon ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
There Rosie on ranting about the new ex bird already, seems the new gf reads tattle and believed she was back with Louise...ya trouble making bastards 😂😂

Hopefully not long until your wee baby is home with you @Lrkn27 ❤
@henryjoy777 Also hope your sorted and more settled soon ❤
What’s she like screaming like that !! I got blocked as mentioned last week she was talking about marrying her. Gumsy Jean enables her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s she like screaming like that !! I got blocked as mentioned last week she was talking about marrying her. Gumsy Jean enables her
I need to switch her off she's annoying me! Charlene sounds a bit crackers but Rosie on slating her and putting her business out there is a bit tit!

Reactions: 11
@henryjoy777 Sorry to hear you're going through it right now. I went through the homeless system myself a decade ago, and it's not fun. That said, it's probably the fastest way to get a house due to the points system the Council uses, so hang in there because it will get better for you and your boy.

@Lrkn27 you should be incredibly proud of yourself Regina. It's not easy to cope with your situation but you have handled it beautifully. I'm glad Baby Tayto is doing well because Tattle needs its Messiah Child. Who else will protect us from the forces of evil aka Jess Rennie?
Jess Rennie and her dance moves 💃🏼 you have no chance against they bad boy moves 😂

• Haha
Thanks everyone, we’ll get there. Just gonna be a bit tit for a wee while, but we’re warm and dry, so gotta be grateful for things like that. The other worries will just have to wait until I’m in a position to deal with them. If I can’t fix it the now, then I will when I can and until then I’m putting it to the back of my mind. No use gettin aw worked up, doesn’t help my son, myself or the situation. That’s my attitude and I’m stickin with it.

Thank you all again for your kind words, support and encouragement. Great bunch of lads. Hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What @ if she's still on? Miss everything 🤬
She went off but she was blaming us for the ex mrs saying she went back to lousie, when I only knew that and wrote it here cuz that's what the ex mrs said on a live 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She went off but she was blaming us for the ex mrs saying she went back to lousie, when I only knew that and wrote it here cuz that's what the ex mrs said on a live 🤣
The big bad Tayto life strikes again , bastards so we are

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks everyone, we’ll get there. Just gonna be a bit tit for a wee while, but we’re warm and dry, so gotta be grateful for things like that. The other worries will just have to wait until I’m in a position to deal with them. If I can’t fix it the now, then I will when I can and until then I’m putting it to the back of my mind. No use gettin aw worked up, doesn’t help my son, myself or the situation. That’s my attitude and I’m stickin with it.

Thank you all again for your kind words, support and encouragement. Great bunch of lads. Hahaha
All the very best to you luv, great things will come. x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How come when we call out bad behaviours of others - we are spot on but when we call out RB she wants everyone to believe we are wrong yins!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@ZedsDead what's he up to, been watching him and the mad bird for the past few days but not been on much today 🫣
---
Omg just put her on 😳

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.