Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ZedsDead what's he up to, been watching him and the mad bird for the past few days but not been on much today 🫣
Both out their dials on separate lives in the same room earlier, shouting and screaming, it was wild. He seems to be up the toon now, he'll end up battered.

Reactions: 4
Both out their dials on separate lives in the same room earlier, shouting and screaming, it was wild. He seems to be up the toon now, he'll end up battered.
Who's this? Am a nosey witch I have to know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who's this? Am a nosey witch I have to know 🤣
That johnbhoy, his bird/pal or whatever she is Lola'srecoveryjourney
She took his jacket off him in central as compo for him sponging off her for 2 weeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The big bad Tayto life strikes again , bastards so we are
Absolute wrong yins so we are. First we made some lassie believe Rosie stole her dug that wasn’t anything like her dug. Denied point blank it was same dog. Less than 24 hours later turns out it was her dog after all Now we’ve convinced Charlene Rosie’s back with mater. Nothing to do with Rosie constantly talking about mater. Cos Rosie doesn’t lie…….except when her mouth opens & words come out

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He is an absolute cabbage 😂 defo going to end up with a sore face up that toon 🥴

Heard lydo say john wi the jug is wullys uncle the day but lydo by name lydo by nature

That’s Bush gave the dog away to ‘her pal’ that has his sister apparently. Is that the person that was in the paper when the dog was found dead in Paisley? She said it went for Zara but not aggressively.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
No way !!
If it is then I’m defo reporting as I’m sure thar story was in the paper
She is bang out of order
bleeping idiot

That’s Bush gave the dog away to ‘her pal’ that has his sister apparently. Is that the person that was in the paper when the dog was found dead in Paisley? She said it went for Zara but not aggressively.
[/QUOTE

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Poor wee dog, hope he gets rehomed with someone that will love him and know how to care for him properly but if he's went back to the woman who gave him to Bush in the first place I don't hold out much hope!

Reactions: 9
Bush should have got the Susan treatment, SSPCA sent. Poor wee Z that would have been traumatic for the wee soul if it’s true. WTF was Rosie thinking.
No doubt it’ll be Tattles fault the stolen dug bit Z 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Once again who was right? Tattle was right. Poor dug. Poor wean.

Reactions: 15
Bunch a mixin bastards you lot! If it wasn’t for tattle Rosie would still have her dug , still loved up wi Charlene and still no giving a duck about mater cause she’s definitely definitely over her 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nicola it is that’s got the dog. ‘Dog trainer’ aye right. Scumbag.

Reactions: 7

He rugby tackled Z & had her by the arm
That’ll be oor fault

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Stole someone’s dog and now passed him to another person !

daughter comes before the dog
But the gf comes before the son
👏👏👏

Anyone got post about this other dog and that article ?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.