Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

azura81

VIP Member
Another video about people only there for the good but no the bad, showing her whos there for her. Story of your life Bush. Different pal every week. You are the issue, not the people you chose to be pals with.
What is it they say about dogs ? Mans best friend ! No even the dug wants to be mates with her !

why does she think it’s fair on her kid and the dog jus to leave them and Fuk off ?
She needs to grow the fuck up

Reactions: 13

Cass_25

VIP Member
IMG_1510.jpeg

Rosie’s face the Morra when she wakes up & finds Charlene’s filled the lazy spa wae bricks 😭😂

• Haha
  • Wow

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Who's the lassie Bush is on live with?
Bush just admitted she only went with Charlene to make Louise jealous. Aye, Tattle talks pish and tell lies Rosie, so we dae.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Louise will be back by the weekend. It’s all for her benefit. I wish it wasn’t because Bush is my favourite crackpot and I enjoy her madness when she’s not being a dick.

beebee789

VIP Member
@henryjoy777 Sorry to hear you're going through it right now. I went through the homeless system myself a decade ago, and it's not fun. That said, it's probably the fastest way to get a house due to the points system the Council uses, so hang in there because it will get better for you and your boy.

@Lrkn27 you should be incredibly proud of yourself Regina. It's not easy to cope with your situation but you have handled it beautifully. I'm glad Baby Tayto is doing well because Tattle needs its Messiah Child. Who else will protect us from the forces of evil aka Jess Rennie?

• Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Just catchin up, have real life shit goin in (homeless, in a hostel with my son), but this comment has me roaring out loud laughing. Better shut the fuck up or we’ll get chucked oot.

As an aside, also took great pleasure in reading that bigot weeranter most likely got sacked. The 50 vids downloaded, I ain’t playin also had me screaming!

Well played to all involved.
Aw lovely I'm so sorry things are hard right now 😢can we do anything to help? I've a room you and ur son can have it's not much but could maybe do till your on your feet again🥺 I hate wen any of my wee tayto hoosewives are going through tough times 💖

• Heart

Bella2920

VIP Member
She’s not long arrived at the girlfriends house & is on live already , that’s not going to last
---
If she was actually interested in this new girlfriend then she’d be spending time with her and keeping something private for a change, it’s plastered all over tiktok to try and get a rise out of Louise no doubt.
She’d leave Fred & Rose west at home babysitting if it meant she could swan off making an arse of herself

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Haha, aye, I don’t think yer a mad weirdo offering up rooms to all n sundry, imagine Bush runnin round yer house? She’d be complaining that ye only gave the wean one roll n sausage!

I’ve gotta laugh about it or I’ll greet (no really), I’ve accepted it for what it is and I’m determined to make the best of it, it won’t be forever. Ye get a wee fridge in yer room, so I’m gonna head tae Aldi’s n buy some tins so there’s stuff in the fridge for him at least. He’s no happy that he’s tae come with me, must no like hangin about wae me, but he’s no choice on this occasion, lol. After that it’s a chill day like the rest of the schemetok bams. Could get used tae that hahaha.

Seriously, though. Thanks for the offer, not many would offer that, so thanks.
---
Just realised it raining. So postponing that jaunt until it stop. I can deal wae a lot, but I fuckin hate the rain n im no gettin wet for some fuckin soup or baked beans! No siree. Should be off in a bit and in truth I can’t be arsed right now anyway. I’ll make us some pasta for lunch in the meantime.
I hope you get housed somewhere asap. Talking about people offering to help, there is very few these days who will offer help to someone. I was watching Gymskin on tiktok and he does social experiments and its mental how many people will ignore him or refuse to help him before someone will offer help. My life is a bit upside down the now with baby still in hospital & my house resembling a bomb going off in it (building work going on & running behind 🤯)along with a few other things thats ready to tip me over the edge otherwise i would be offering you a room as well.

• Heart

singlelife

VIP Member
The big bad Tayto life strikes again , bastards so we are
Absolute wrong yins so we are. First we made some lassie believe Rosie stole her dug that wasn’t anything like her dug. Denied point blank it was same dog. Less than 24 hours later turns out it was her dog after all Now we’ve convinced Charlene Rosie’s back with mater. Nothing to do with Rosie constantly talking about mater. Cos Rosie doesn’t lie…….except when her mouth opens & words come out

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Louise yer boring as fuck noo, you’ve had yer day. Bring back Charlene The Brickie

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Did she say she’s going to take the dog to the police station 😔

it’s tattles fault apparantly for putting the picture of the dog on here! She was showing the dog on TT anyway. Fucking idiot that she is. Hopefullythe dog will go to someone who will look after him properly!

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
To be fair, Chellos sister should concentrate on her own fucked up family begging before demanding Bush donates to charity. Did Chello not steal money for a wedding dress.

evie1975

VIP Member
Both my husband and I work full time. Our dog is out for a walk- at least 4 times a day. We take it in turns to come home and see her so she isn’t left alone for longer than 4 hours.We rarely go anywhere without her - don’t want to leave her!
---
In fact, I am sitting with her just now - telling her I’d never leave her! I need a life 😳🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart

singlelife

VIP Member
Rosie’s live saying that she’ll do a blog while in Blackpool. “ so if you give me your money that you would have used to go on holiday then it’ll be like you’re there with me”

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
It’s a bit

i know!! And how can she still be arguing that it’s no the same dog! 🥴
It’s the same dug nae doubt about it. How can one lassie invite so much drama into her life. You’d think at her big age she’s want a quiet happy family life, but naw this big arsehole thrives on chaos. Don’t even get me started with her kid on hard wummin act either 🤣