Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye I end up stressed out looking for her

Watching the screenshots again and i cannot stop laughing at her sister in the backround!! James pet tit on live again calling another lassie a victim shes got an excuse for everything says rosie was wanting more than just a drink from
The beast and raging he knocked her back and said lets no tell louise about that eh
She needs serious help

Reactions: 5
Yeah, what's genuinely bleeping awful is Steph is sitting laughing like duck about her allegation in another live. She's a sick bleep.
So much for lying in bed with her mum 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course rosie is only saying this because she is jealous of the beasts pet tit (the tit said it so must be true)

Aye nah you'd pap that in a taxi home at the first chance. I'm no sure she has about 400 accounts so she could easily be live again on another one I'm blocked on 🤣
Oh she would be annoying AF but watching small clips of her in the backround i found it hilarious

Reactions: 7
Of course rosie is only saying this because she is jealous of the beasts pet tit (the tit said it so must be true)
View attachment 1881225

Oh she would be annoying AF but watching small clips of her in the backround i found it hilarious
I don't believe one word out that fat enabling cows mouth. I canny believe he's getting away with this and they're both still being platformed. Actually makes me so raging.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't believe one word out that fat enabling cows mouth. I canny believe he's getting away with this and they're both still being platformed. Actually makes me so raging.
It is infuriating!! And for those saying she is jumping on the bandwagon no rosie said this ages ago and alanna is on the east end educator page a while back saying that rosie told her this as well!!

Rosie might be a bleep but she was SA’d by James and big fat Shamu Steph victim shaming her right now is absolutely sickening , she needs a slap.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Rosie might be a bleep but she was SA’d by James and big fat Shamu Steph victim shaming her right now is absolutely sickening , she needs a slap.
Exactly i dont like rosie at all, but she is a victim of him as well!! And steph seems to have an answer/excuse for every single woman that speaks they are all lying they are all wrong NO steph ya diagusting piece of tit hes the dangerous liar not ALL the women

• Heart
She’s more bothered that Rosie was wearing James’s jumper than the fact the lassie was sexually assaulted. She’s a bunny boiler that deserves all that is coming to her when he fucks her over

• Angry
She’s more bothered that Rosie was wearing James’s jumper than the fact the lassie was sexually assaulted. She’s a bunny boiler that deserves all that is coming to her when he fucks her over
So desperate it's actually sad can't imagine he'd ever stick up for her that way 😂 too busy trolling duck oot her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
There Lydo just had a random outburst about Rosie, typical Lydo picking on a woman

He’s singing, shouting & bawling at this time , embarrassment of a man

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Every single person in that live laughing is disgusting!! Just because it is rosie doesnt make it ok that the beast SAd her particularly when other women have said the same happened to them!! Aw but the beast gave his pet a jumper so he must love her eh 🥴🥴🥴🥴 just when a thought steph couldnt be more of a piece of tit she again shows how low she goes!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Rosie’s back on Bianca’s just been taken away in an ambulance

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Does she actually hear herself the vile witch!!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Last one i cant explain how much i hate this poor excuse of a human

Reactions: 4
Wonder if Bush takes off her engagement ring or disables all Louise’s internet access first 🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.