Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit, tuned in at the perfect time.

Mate, I want to smash Bianca as much as Rosie and I've watched this for 3 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

the last one is a belter howling at her rant. That bianca is obviously a liar and Rosie knows it that's why she keeps trying to push her back.

@MountainThyme she was on one of the not in use ones one of her old back ups but she got blocked, back on Rosiiebushh
that last rant Danny Devito, ok Rosie ya pure stunner

• Haha
Rosie talking about beasty Jamesy and fat whale is defending her in the comments saying she can't go in the box cuz she's in bed beside her ma.
Wit grown woman lies in bed with her maw on a Friday night 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Had to turn off even tho Rosie’s shouting at steph cant be doing with that
Aye that bianca is absolutely brain melting. Love that Rosie is going in on fat steph and defending slowpoker and homewrecker. For a change she's absolutely right.

Aye that bianca is absolutely brain melting. Love that Rosie is going in on fat steph and defending slowpoker and homewrecker. For a change she's absolutely right.
Maybe if Jamesy counts to 10 and stops molesting vulnerable drunk girls he would be less of a beast Steph?

Rosie is what she is, but this is bleeping 10/10.

Not on the same level as her on the Courtney theory though.

• Heart
I mean i have to say rosie is speaking sense with this situation 🙌🙌🙌🙌
Never thought i would see the day im like yep rosie bang on!

Reactions: 8
Aye banned again. She's saying Stacey cheated on primm in Manchester and she's raging they became pals with cher because if she had became pals with someone who grabbed one of them from behind she'd be the bleep.

also her and Ben have apparently spoke and Ben has her new number.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aye banned again. She's saying Stacey cheated on primm in Manchester and she's raging they became pals with cher because if she had became pals with someone who grabbed one of them from behind she'd be the bleep.
A mean she’s still a bleep anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that show over do we think? Is she away to kick duck out of Bianca before bed? duck having a night out with her she's that pain in the arse that needs carried home.

• Haha
Rosie talking about beasty Jamesy and fat whale is defending her in the comments saying she can't go in the box cuz she's in bed beside her ma.
Wit grown woman lies in bed with her maw on a Friday night 🤣

Watching the screenshots again and i cannot stop laughing at her sister in the backround!! James pet tit on live again calling another lassie a victim shes got an excuse for everything says rosie was wanting more than just a drink from
The beast and raging he knocked her back and said lets no tell louise about that eh

• Haha
  • Wow
Is that show over do we think? Is she away to kick duck out of Bianca before bed? duck having a night out with her she's that pain in the arse that needs carried home.
Has she been banned on all her accounts, a canae keep track of how many accounts she has

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aye nah you'd pap that in a taxi home at the first chance. I'm no sure she has about 400 accounts so she could easily be live again on another one I'm blocked on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.