Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What account is she using now? Say this all the time but see her and her million accounts man

Reactions: 4
Clearly on drugs with wains cutting aboot. Gonna someone explain how she still has custody of T?
Can't understand it myself, and she's obviously no feart of social work the nick she's in on her lives when he's there! Maybe we're all wrong and she's really a great maw 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Rosiebush #33 Ditched/exposed her mate over sausagegate, Penguins cheating n Lorne's still eating

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rosie Bush full of the bucky, fancy restaurant, but she'll still look like chucky

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she's back on now can hardly open her eyes and saying she feels so sick. That's what happens when you mix a power of tablets and bevy.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Def more than drink tonight the way she's been acting. Gotta love how she's trying to be quiet for T despite playing the tunes. Take it he gets himself up for school. I worry that boy will find his maw some day :cry:

ETA: FFS she's got a candle on!! That's even more of a worry.

Is that wean in that house with her in that state? Was he with her while she was out or in on his own again?

• Sad
Hope somebody phones a welfare check because i would say she needs one tonight, especially if T is there!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.