Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t mention the fact he’s literally SA’d women because it doesn’t suit their narrative, big red flags from anyone who chooses to ignore the SA and how they view consent 🚩🤡
What annoys me is them saying there
Is no proof we cant just take word of mouth (angela j said this today) when it comes to SA it usually is one word against the other which is one reason a lot of people do not go to police because the do not feel they will be believed- and all the people on tt who have said they dont believe have reinforced this idea by not believing the victims!!! What evidence of SA do they need or want?? Do
They want video evidence? Eye witnesses?? Like i say in most cases it is one word against the other. In this case it is more than one girls word against the beast

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I need a compliation of Rosie Bush swatting Bianca away repeatedly last night in my life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Where is Bush? Her lives make my day. Nobody does them like Bush. She brings the chaos they could only dream of.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Where is Bush? Her lives make my day. Nobody does them like Bush. She brings the chaos they could dream of.
I don't think we'll be seeing her for a while. The last few times she's popped up and had a mad one she's fucked off again for a bit

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
It needs to have no sound though because she was more annoying than bush 😭😭
I really enjoyed watching her nodding away in the back or fist pumping the air when she had no clue what was going on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did we find out if bianca did go to hospital lastnight?

I really enjoyed watching her nodding away in the back or fist pumping the air when she had no clue what was going on 😂😂
Her face when Rosie said about Stacey cheating😂 she's funny as duck... From a distance😂

Her face when Rosie said about Stacey cheating😂 she's funny as duck... From a distance😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did we find out if bianca did go to hospital lastnight?
No idea , Rosie said she was away in an ambulance. Mentioned something about her diaphragm not working and mentioned she was passed out on the floor & had to be given morphine . She’d been taking Rosies meds so it’s hardly surprising she passed out

No idea , Rosie said she was away in an ambulance. Mentioned something about her diaphragm not working and mentioned she was passed out on the floor & had to be given morphine . She’d been taking Rosies meds so it’s hardly surprising she passed out
i am amazed she got an ambulance as quick the state they are in the now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck did she that explains how she ended up as wasted as she was

Reactions: 5
That mad Dundee Mama just appeared on my FYP. She is one bogging looking bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That mad Dundee Mama just appeared on my FYP. She is one bogging looking bastard.
i remember someone said she looked like Nicole Scherzinger….aye if u ordered Nicole off Wish & she found a smack habit in transit from China 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i remember someone said she looked like Nicole Scherzinger….aye if u ordered Nicole off Wish & she found a smack habit in transit from China 😭
🤣🤣🤣🤣 she looks a dirty mink. Gies me the boak, she thinks she’s some bit of gear aswell.

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣🤣 she looks a dirty mink. Gies me the boak, she thinks she’s some bit of gear aswell.
she was going to be a stripper at one point, i think even the most desperate of man would pay her to keep her clothes ON 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.