Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1880225...
Shes on the Bucky we are in for a night of it 😂
Ffs ....im on nights and last night i never even managed a break as my colleague took unwell on shift n had to go home. Managements answer when i asked for another staff nurse ? " there isnt one" 😡. Left on my fkn todd with 17 patients !!!! Thank heavens my 2 hcas were bloody amazing 💙.
Im now enjoying catching up before my shift so thanks everyone for all the latest goss ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ffs ....im on nights and last night i never even managed a break as my colleague took unwell on shift n had to go home. Managements answer when i asked for another staff nurse ? " there isnt one" 😡. Left on my fkn todd with 17 patients !!!! Thank heavens my 2 hcas were bloody amazing 💙.
Im now enjoying catching up before my shift so thanks everyone for all the latest goss ❤❤❤
HCAs can be heros (if they are the right ones) hope your shift tonight is less stressfull!!! ❤❤

So theres her wi the teeth in alannas comments proving that her and rosie have fell out again
4E40B399-CB19-428F-B763-095E4210358E.jpeg

Regarding jamesy and rosie alanna saying she doesnt know anything about it and that she was told (wonder who by) that rosie still was talking to him after it so she doesnt know!! Alanna you have been screenrecorded saying that bush did tell you so stop lying
6DE51B8E-64BF-43D1-9140-95DDBFCC0C29.jpeg
25A72C18-1309-4D15-9F9D-11CE75EC382D.jpeg
1B539A5F-9595-4D46-91DB-9F5CE45322F2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
HCAs can be heros (if they are the right ones) hope your shift tonight is less stressfull!!! ❤❤

So theres her wi the teeth in alannas comments proving that her and rosie have fell out again
View attachment 1882660

Regarding jamesy and rosie alanna saying she doesnt know anything about it and that she was told (wonder who by) that rosie still was talking to him after it so she doesnt know!! Alanna you have been screenrecorded saying that bush did tell you so stop lying
View attachment 1882673View attachment 1882674View attachment 1882675
Thankyou...yeah will be fine tonight so i will defo be able to get a break the night 😁🥰🥰🥰.
Defo looks like theyve split up again looking at the comments 🙅‍♀️

Reactions: 4

View attachment 1882660

View attachment 1882673View attachment 1882674View attachment 1882675
can always rely on her with the teeth to confirm the obvious with their relationship 😂

I wonder if Rosie and Alana have fell out too?
she needs to practice what she preaches the absolute banger 😂

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Rosie and Alana have fell out too?
Hell yes, Rosie rocked into lydos box at 6am this morning to tell Lydo, Blanco still loved him and he was quick to tell her Blanco was in Beastys live saying he’s being bullied. Rosie went mental said she was done with Blanco and was .off to block her. Sorry no SR I was half asleep 😴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Someone in comments said rosie was raging about alanna being in the box saying she felt sorry for the beast
D669EBBF-A66A-46C6-B154-260C96AB864D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I must say I am very shocked that rosie and her wae the teeth have split up. Never seen it coming!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I must say I am very shocked that rosie and her wae the teeth have split up. Never seen it coming!
Don't know why she even bothers coming on and pretending everything's fine with them when she knows her wi the teeth will be in everyone's comments slagging her off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly , stick a blue velvet suit n a pair of glasses on her wi the teeth and she’s Austin Powers 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Listening to angela j on ryans live there and shes changed her tune from this video as well!! Also this video shows rosie was the first to accuse noodle she was jumping on no bandwagon

Reactions: 5
Listening to angela j on ryans live there and shes changed her tune from this video as well!! Also this video shows rosie was the first to accuse noodle she was jumping on no bandwagon
View attachment 1882832
Was listening to them in Ryan's live aswell, they really don't understand the full extent of what he's been doing and why he's being classed as a beast! He isn't being called a beast for being a cnut as Shamu claims or for sending RP. He has PHYSICALLY SA'd several women that's what makes him a beast!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Was listening to them in Ryan's live aswell, they really don't understand the full extent of what he's been doing and why he's being classed as a beast! He isn't being called a beast for being a cnut as Shamu claims or for sending RP. He has PHYSICALLY SA'd several women that's what makes him a beast!
That fat skank is making everyone think he’s just been cheeky , I hope to god if she is ever sexually assaulted no one ever treats her the way she has treated James’s victims including Rosie . I felt physically sick at how she was thriving off someone being sexually assaulted last night , the majority if not all of us think Rosie is a roaster but she deserves as much sympathy and support as the other lassies no matter what fucked up tit she might do with her life, the lassies been assaulted by a serial abuser of women ffs she shouldn’t be ridiculed for it . What Steph is doing is absolutely vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
At this point they all know what he's a beast for but are choosing to ignore it, for whatever reason. I blame Mags Hunter for teaching the morons that you can be selective about beastery.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That fat skank is making everyone think he’s just been cheeky , I hope to god if she is ever sexually assaulted no one ever treats her the way she has treated James’s victims including Rosie . I felt physically sick at how she was thriving off someone being sexually assaulted last night , the majority if not all of us think Rosie is a roaster but she deserves as much sympathy and support as the other lassies no matter what fucked up tit she might do with her life, the lassies been assaulted by a serial abuser of women ffs she shouldn’t be ridiculed for it . What Steph is doing is absolutely vile.
I watched those screenshots this morning! She is sickening! I can't understand how she can even come on and defend him, surely she must know deep down he HAS done these things to women. She knows about all the other stuff like the threats, trolling, the way he speaks to women and how he "broke" her! Surely all of that on top of all of these accusations paints a picture of what sort of guy he is 🤷‍♀️🤯

Reactions: 7
At this point they all know what he's a beast for but are choosing to ignore it, for whatever reason. I blame Mags Hunter for teaching the morons that you can be selective about beastery.
They don’t mention the fact he’s literally SA’d women because it doesn’t suit their narrative, big red flags from anyone who chooses to ignore the SA and how they view consent 🚩🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.