Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really see KD lives but what I’ve seen she doesn’t bully at all. She’s been on the receiving end of some horrible tit and just responds to that 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ranty tanty and his man on proving he's not Pandy, hope someone's recorded it for Blanco and bush! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ranty tanty lee almost made my night- then i saw heid the baw in the comments and that was it complete 😂😂🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope we aren’t waiting long for Rosie & Alanna to respond, Inspector Blanco flips everytime she’s proven wrong she was still harping on about Nicola Rogan earlier. Geeeeze a show ya pair of roasters

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope we aren’t waiting long for Rosie & Alanna to respond, Inspector Blanco flips everytime she’s proven wrong she was still harping on about Nicola Rogan earlier. Geeeeze a show ya pair of roasters
how have they managed to stay off live?? Did alanna flip her lid and swing rosie about? Has rosie been writing a script for her son to read for the next one! People huv tae know 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
how have they managed to stay off live?? Did alanna flip her lid and swing rosie about? Has rosie been writing a script for her son to read for the next one! People huv tae know 😂😂
They are probably passed out from the street vallies

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wee T talks a million times more sense than his mother.

Theyre like a pair of drunks you meet outside the pub talking absolute garbage

Reactions: 7
Wee T talks a million times more sense than his mother.

Theyre like a pair of drunks you meet outside the pub talking absolute garbage
I don't really feel like they should be talking like this infront of T

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.