Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck do they want to see that lassies fanny, absolute weirdos man.
People seen it, they were commenting on the live that they’d seen. They can’t all be lying. Anyway, it’s done now, poor lassie is probably mortified so I don’t know why they want to drag it on. Why do they care so much.?
Yeah the lassy did show it for a split second i saw it and i really felt bad for her! I cant provide receipts and even if i could i wouldnt but it happened i dont know why they all want to see

Reactions: 4
Cher's saying she heard mags is getting outted by an ex hunter from Edinburgh I'd love to see this

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No for real, not knowing which version of his mum he is going to get will be frying his brain. I feel so sorry for him it's not even like there is other family around he can confide in or go and stay with. He should be removed from her care. He's a sweetheart.
I only watched a short bit and his constant joke telling to keep her happy made me sad he’s a wee dote

Illegally doxxed Rydo, plus how many is that now that they have incorrectly doxxed. What they said about the guy they incorrectly doxxed as Pandemonium was vile.
It was and he came on live really sad cos he just lost his pet, wouldn't have needed that on top how they two can cap anyone for their size is beyond me and he looked an attractive laddie to me

Reactions: 5
I kept thinking what does Alanna gain from this friendship with Rosie? Rosie brings nothing positive to the table let's face it. She dumps Alanna and picks her up when her and Louise fall out. Speaks to Alanna like utter shite as well. Nothing good comes from this friendship with Rosie.

I think apart from medication? I think Rosie might be supplying Alanna with strong meds etc (hence the bloating). Only thing that's came to mind why Alanna would put up with Rosie shite so much? Just a theory.

Reactions: 10
Does Inspector Blanco have any real pals though? You never see her with anyone else.

Reactions: 6
I kept thinking what does Alanna gain from this friendship with Rosie? Rosie brings nothing positive to the table let's face it. She dumps Alanna and picks her up when her and Louise fall out. Speaks to Alanna like utter shite as well. Nothing good comes from this friendship with Rosie.

I think apart from medication? I think Rosie might be supplying Alanna with strong meds etc (hence the bloating). Only thing that's came to mind why Alanna would put up with Rosie shite so much? Just a theory.
Money , she makes more money in gifts when Rosie is in lives with her due to people loving the carcrash. I wouldn’t put it past Alanna to be using Rosie for meds, it’s strong stuff whatever she is taking unsure if illegal drugs or prescribed but Rosie went from speaking normally to slurring her words struggling to string a sentence together in a matter of minutes the other night it’s definitely more than drink she’s taking .
I don’t think any of them have any longterm friendships and nae wonder they are a pair of toxic middens

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Totally off topic but did someone in this thread say the did the hair oiling routine?! I'm very interested in how to do this...

Reactions: 5
Totally off topic but did someone in this thread say the did the hair oiling routine?! I'm very interested in how to do this...
Queen Slabbery chops Tracy Hunter has been covering her hair in oil, she’s on a mission to make her hair thicker ( hinting for hair extensions again ), blows my mind that Tracy’s hair smothered in oil still looks less greasy than Rosie’s manky heid.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Money , she makes more money in gifts when Rosie is in lives with her due to people loving the carcrash. I wouldn’t put it past Alanna to be using Rosie for meds, it’s strong stuff whatever she is taking unsure if illegal drugs or prescribed but Rosie went from speaking normally to slurring her words struggling to string a sentence together in a matter of minutes the other night it’s definitely more than drink she’s taking .
I don’t think any of them have any longterm friendships and nae wonder they are a pair of toxic middens
Yeah 100%!!money and meds.🙌❤

I think Alanna as well as Rosie are really codependant She seems to always have someone staying with her or wanting folk over. Maybe why she arranged the Big Brother thing? Codependancy can make you settle for toxic company.

I've been off work this week can you tell? Way too much time to think 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈❤

I did, I use mielle rosemary and mint oil every other day then use Amla oil twice a week but you can only use Amla oil on dark hair. It makes such a difference to hair health and is supposed to promote growth. There's loads of videos on TikTok of peoples routines etc but you either wanna invest a hair cap or cheap pillow cases because I sleep in mine and it's obviously very oily 🤣

Just when you think she can’t sink any lower……
Seen a clip where she shouts to T “I picked you over your sister ,that should be your Xmas present “ …..cue blanco laughing

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I did, I use mielle rosemary and mint oil every other day then use Amla oil twice a week but you can only use Amla oil on dark hair. It makes such a difference to hair health and is supposed to promote growth. There's loads of videos on TikTok of peoples routines etc but you either wanna invest a hair cap or cheap pillow cases because I sleep in mine and it's obviously very oily 🤣
Thank you! I'm going to look into this, my hair is shite

Queen Slabbery chops Tracy Hunter has been covering her hair in oil, she’s on a mission to make her hair thicker ( hinting for hair extensions again ), blows my mind that Tracy’s hair smothered in oil still looks less greasy than Rosie’s manky heid.
Omg 😂😂😂😂I just showed my hubby this and said to him mind the time I followed her on tik tok and she followed me straight back asking if I had any tins in my cupboard or spare money to make a donation 😂😂😂😂I can't breathe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seen a clip where she shouts to T “I picked you over your sister ,that should be your Xmas present “ …..cue blanco laughing
That clip has really pissed me off, I really hope social services see it. That wee girl could see that when she’s older . What a bloody shame for those kids

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I was replying to a comment and there was another video even worse 😩😩😩 it has been removed the east end guy says he on a ban he has a backup its on that! I am very triggered by this situation think i have let it get to me more than i should.
Obviously my personal situation with my child means it touches a nerve!
ROSIE we all know you read this thread so this is for you- you are a pitiful excuse of a parent you have doubled down today on what you said last night when drunk and because your son laughs along or agrees with you means nothing he knows no better hes a child he thinks you and your abuse (cos it is emotional abuse) is “normal” which makes it so much worse! You are a scumbag you care about you and only you and i would say it to you on my own account but you blocked me for doing it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.