Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right did anyone see that lassie Taylor live with Rosie there? She didn’t seem to realise she was on live and went for a pish and flashed her fanny? 😂 someone must have seen it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right did anyone see that lassie Taylor live with Rosie there? She didn’t seem to realise she was on live and went for a pish and flashed her fanny? 😂 someone must have seen it!
Oh dear! Wit a riddy. What page is Rosie live on x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh dear! Wit a riddy. What page is Rosie live on x
She’s off now, I can’t remember what account 😂But right after that happened it paused then Rosie came back on for a few seconds then it paused again and ended. But everyone was saying in the comments they’d seen it. It was very quick but she was in bed then sat her phone down and you could see someone next to her then she went to the bathroom and sat phone down and well, aye took a piss and stood up with fanny on show before pulling her shorts up. I don’t think she realised she was on live, I think she thought she was on FaceTime to Rosie 😱😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Louise is live now…..

well she’s not now it cut off

Update she’s back again but think her signal keeps going

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Think we were getting louise fished in Kdawgs live.. but Kdawg has just said she fancies louise and would love to ask her out. They'd make a well better couple than rosie and Louise. They both have class patter.

• Haha
Think we were getting louise fished in Kdawgs live.. but Kdawg has just said she fancies louise and would love to ask her out. They'd make a well better couple than rosie and Louise. They both have class patter.
K dawg is so stunning that hugo would be drooling at the sight of her 🥰🥰 im still rooting for kdawg to be with arianna grande but

The girl who was in the bed was also topless in bed and must not have realised she was on live because she showed everything as well i actually feel bad for them

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Speechless at that conversation her and DCI Blanco had with T tonight. Wish she'd treat him like a child and no one of her daft pals. That's what's heartbreaking Alanna. Sitting scunnered over a piece n sausage.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Speechless at that conversation her and DCI Blanco had with T tonight. Wish she'd treat him like a child and no one of her daft pals. That's what's heartbreaking Alanna. Sitting scunnered over a piece n sausage.
Im not being dramatic but that screen recording actually did break my heart imagine as a teenager thinking your mum put your sister into care for YOU 😩😩 when in reality if she didnt agree to put her in care she would have been forced too anyway

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Been watching all the catch up videos on tiktok...

Why the duck is Alanna saying that Pandemonium was anything to do with "Yes the boaby"?

.... Where does it ever say that? She literally has no bleeping idea what shes talking about.

I can't believe how much they're both froffing at the mouth in anger over their cartoons, and are they not from like over 6 months ago 😭😭😭😭

She does to Tyler what she does to literally everyone and makes them back up her bleeping shite. He's your child Rosie, not evidence to be used on tiktok to back you up.
The amount of times I've heard her say over the past 3 days
"SURE A DID ALANNA"
"INT THAT TRUE ALANNA"
"TELL THEM ALANNA"

literally most of the time Alanna replys with "mmhmm". Just shut the duck up Rosie.

P.S have any of yous recently been trying to post and its just continously loading and not posting? I put the link to Pandes Yes The Boys tiktok video on this, wouldn't post, wouldn't preview. Removed the link and it's working fine now?

Reactions: 11

Why the duck is Alanna saying that Pandemonium was anything to do with "Yes the boaby"?

.... Where does it ever say that? She literally has no bleeping idea what shes talking about.

I can't believe how much they're both froffing at the mouth in anger over their cartoons, and are they not from like over 6 months ago 😭😭😭😭

She does to Tyler what she does to literally everyone and makes them back up her bleeping shite. He's your child Rosie, not evidence to be used on tiktok to back you up.
"SURE A DID ALANNA"
"INT THAT TRUE ALANNA"
"TELL THEM ALANNA"

literally most of the time Alanna replys with "mmhmm". Just shut the duck up Rosie.

P.S have any of yous recently been trying to post and its just continously loading and not posting? I put the link to Pandes Yes The Boys tiktok video on this, wouldn't post, wouldn't preview. Removed the link and it's working fine now?
She’s pure horrible. My hearts honestly breaking for that wee guy. Imagine your mum telling you she put your sister into care to focus on you. That wean will blame himself every day his sister no there 😞 his wee head is going to be so messed up. I honestly hate that rancid witch! Scumbag of a lassie.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
T really needs taken out of that toxic environment. I really feel for him, how guilty must he feel that they have told him his sister is in care because of him. What makes it worse is you can tell he really loves his mum and she doesn’t give a tit about him. People like Rosie don’t deserve to have children. I love watching the Rosie carcrash but those videos of them talking to T are just sad as duck, what a bloody shame for him

Reactions: 13
Louise was just on live there slagging rosie and alanna but is off now

• Wow
Reactions: 7

"SURE A DID ALANNA"
"INT THAT TRUE ALANNA"
"TELL THEM ALANNA"

I am sure kdawg and pandemonium blocked creepy duggy for a transphobic name he used for his account during all that time and was met by alanna doesnt find it transphobic 🤯🤯🤯
The tayto has been acting weird for me as well tonight

Louise was just on live there slagging rosie and alanna but is off now
What was she saying?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am sure kdawg and pandemonium blocked creepy duggy for a transphobic name he used for his account during all that time and was met by alanna doesnt find it transphobic 🤯🤯🤯

What was she saying?
Just calling them rats and then it cut off

• Haha

What was she saying?
Did he not make his account something to do with lady boys aimed at Rydo ? KD is always quick to call out anyone who is transphobic or homophobic . Any time I try to post tonight I have to try two or three times before it actually posts .

Reactions: 7
T really needs taken out of that toxic environment. I really feel for him, how guilty must he feel that they have told him his sister is in care because of him. What makes it worse is you can tell he really loves his mum and she doesn’t give a tit about him. People like Rosie don’t deserve to have children. I love watching the Rosie carcrash but those videos of them talking to T are just sad as duck, what a bloody shame for him
☹☹☹😩😩😩i have just seen the other ones i just cannot get over this!! I pray social work see them if i knew how to i would send them myself it is so disturbing! She was shouting at him to tell tiktok how he's so great because of her 😩she seems
To miss the point that a LOT of people are nice and caring (just like her son) even though their parents were abusive etc. the emotional damage shes causing him is devastating. Theres no denying he loves his mum, cares about her and worries
About her. He shouldn't have those type of worries as a child.
sorry for the ranty tanty (that guy cheers me right up) but i actually cant sleep thinking of this

Did he not make his account something to do with lady boys aimed at Rydo ? KD is always quick to call out anyone who is transphobic or homophobic . Any time I try to post tonight I have to try two or three times before it actually posts .
It was yes the lady boys or something along those lines!! Yes they call it out in an instant but somehow its to make them look good 😂
I got called a woke clown in the comments of those videos for calling it out as well (not to make me look good btw but because transphobia is 🤮🤮 its 2022 get with the times people)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.