Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That clip has really pissed me off, I really hope social services see it. That wee girl could see that when she’s older . What a bloody shame for those kids
There is another one where shes talking to her son again its sent me over the edge on eastendeducator2

Where is the clip? Xxx
They are on east end educator and the one thats sent me mental is east end educator 2 (or2.0)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg those new clips are horrendous. What a vile disgusting nasty witch and the way her and Alana are just cackling like witches like it's banter. Disgusting. Poor boy is gonna need years of therapy to work on this when he's older.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

I guess if you are like me then trigger warning everyone

Oh and this video is ok because its a joke according to her scumbag followers

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I remember when I was about 6/7yrs old my dad asking my mum my date of birth (some form he was filling in ). I remember thinking he couldn’t have loved me as much as my brother & sister because he never asked what theirs was. I never said anything. He never treated me differently or did anything to make me think this. It’s a silly thing to me now but words cut deeper than knives to kids. I can only imagine what goes through Ts head with stuff he’s heard

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1813872
I guess if you are like me then trigger warning everyone

Oh and this video is ok because its a joke according to her scumbag followers
View attachment 1813880
I hate that bleeping spotty alky woman. She needs a bleeping kicking. Normally hate violence but she's an abuser!!!! Absolute bleep 😭😭😭😭💔

There is another one where shes talking to her son again its sent me over the edge on eastendeducator2

They are on east end educator and the one thats sent me mental is east end educator 2 (or2.0)
Really hope you are OK ❤❤❤

Reactions: 6
I hate that bleeping spotty alky woman. She needs a bleeping kicking. Normally hate violence but she's an abuser!!!! Absolute bleep 😭😭😭😭💔

Really hope you are OK ❤❤❤
I am so angry/upset but when i see the comments DEFENDING her i am beyond angry 🙈🙈🙈 how can anyone say that is ok?? Someone actually said to me that her son laughing shows she has raised him right 😩😩😩 i hope that person doesnt have kids thats for sure thank you ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m disgusted at those videos too. I’ve put off watching as she gives me the rage but just when you think she can’t sink any lower . Poor T, he needs out of there ASAP. How can she think this is all a big joke, she doesn’t have her youngest child with her and it’s like she’s single and child free now. She doesn’t give a tit about T and has dropped him in the past for Mater. All she cares about is her love life, if you can call it that.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m disgusted at those videos too. I’ve put off watching as she gives me the rage but just when you think she can’t sink any lower . Poor T, he needs out of there ASAP. How can she think this is all a big joke, she doesn’t have her youngest child with her and it’s like she’s single and child free now. She doesn’t give a tit about T and has dropped him in the past for Mater. All she cares about is her love life, if you can call it that.
I think i have to stay off that page i am like a angry gremlin going around arguing with the stupid people in the comments 🙈🙈
But now im getting notifications for them i just cant control myself

Reactions: 6
About 15 years ago my mother told me she didn’t love me as much as my siblings because I had a different dad. I was a grown adult who struggles to this day with self esteem and trust issues when someone tells me they love me, even my own children because of it. The damage being done to this CHILD will be irreversible if ss don’t step in now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
sorry can't relate to all the trauma here because I am the favourite child and I know it ☺

Just kidding obviously. These things have a massive impact on your MH and I'm so sorry for all you guys have went through.

On a lighter note, I have been howling at Stacey and primms videos in regard to #SausageGate they are taking the piss right out that fat smelly woman and I am here for it.

Maybe if she could actually get her tit together and stop spending all her money on bevy, gear and her fucked up relationship she could afford to feed her son however many sausages he wants herself. Just a thought.

Reactions: 17
Bush has that poor boy groomed to within an inch of his life as to what to say about his home life. I also imagine her to be a bad tempered bastard with him behind closed doors. Surely when a minor is in a house with two mwi adults screaming at him and putting him under immense pressure to say what they want it’s a police matter for child endangerment?
Aye she was losing her patience when he wasn't saying what he wanted to. She then told him what he was supposed to say and had him repeat it. I hope as soon as the wee guys 16 he gets to duck away from her. Sadly as others have said she has him believing her nonsense is normal☹

Reactions: 11
Just when you think she can’t sink any lower……
Seen a clip where she shouts to T “I picked you over your sister ,that should be your Xmas present “ …..cue blanco laughing
I dislike her, she doesn’t deserve any they kids, bleeping cretin!

Haha the east end educator has been mailing me- he is getting “threats” i think rosie thinks he is stacy maybe she is panicking now
A light needs permanently shone of her vile behaviour so whoever it is, keep it up!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I dislike her, she doesn’t deserve any they kids, bleeping cretin!

A light needs permanently shone of her vile behaviour so whoever it is, keep it up!
She’s the perfect example of her kids being a source of income for her.

• Heart
sorry can't relate to all the trauma here because I am the favourite child and I know it ☺

Just kidding obviously. These things have a massive impact on your MH and I'm so sorry for all you guys have went through.

On a lighter note, I have been howling at Stacey and primms videos in regard to #SausageGate they are taking the piss right out that fat smelly woman and I am here for it.

Maybe if she could actually get her tit together and stop spending all her money on bevy, gear and her fucked up relationship she could afford to feed her son however many sausages he wants herself. Just a thought.
Shes a selfish bastard so no chance of that happening but if Mater wanted all the sausages she would be on that first train to Dundee!

Aye she was losing her patience when he wasn't saying what he wanted to. She then told him what he was supposed to say and had him repeat it. I hope as soon as the wee guys 16 he gets to duck away from her. Sadly as others have said she has him believing her nonsense is normal☹
Poor wean doesnt know any different. He is a wee soul and my heart breaks for him being left all alone for hours on end while she is out getting mwi .
Then he gets snapped at and told what to say on lives. Its horrendous 😔😔😔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
thats exactly what they are although the money isn’t as readily available as it was when she still had Z, the days of being able to drop £500 just like that, new clothes & trainers every week etc.

Im wondering if Z's money has been stopped and thats why shes back on the app. Needs money for her fixes n Soops and the dafties all give it to her !

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.