Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was gonna go to bed but I think I might go pour myself a wee wine 🍷 🤣
I wish I wasn’t in myself with the weans or I’d do the same, this is something else I hope she starts her pish at the weekend it’s been a while since I’ve had a booze watching bush make a bleep of herself . You couldn’t buy this kind of entertainment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rosie is live on @roseemarieehhintonn sat in the dark
How the duck did u no get banned by that Katie boot and I did 😂😭 should have checked here cause I was trying to find the live again for ages.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell, 2 crazy nights in a row.

I was sat in bed with 2 devices trying to listen to both Stacey and Bush! All I could hear was Bush shouting.

Bush has lost the plot man, laughing manically all the time.

Why does she keep saying “I swear on both my wains life , I hope they both die if I’m lying” is that even a saying. Wtf is wrong with her.

I don’t believe Stacey whipped her tap aff. Bush is a liar, she’s a known liar and trying to cause tit.

Reactions: 12
bleeping hell, 2 crazy nights in a row.

I was sat in bed with 2 devices trying to listen to both Stacey and Bush! All I could hear was Bush shouting.

Bush has lost the plot man, laughing manically all the time.

Why does she keep saying “I swear on both my wains life , I hope they both die if I’m lying” is that even a saying. Wtf is wrong with her.

I don’t believe Stacey whipped her tap aff. Bush is a liar, she’s a known liar and trying to cause tit.
Bush is losing it because people are FINALLY seeing her for what she is! Stacey could have and should have says a few more home truths about Rosie but never.
Primm will probs the morra tho after the lies she was saying about primm wanting to walk about wi nae clothes in infront a Tyler 😳 She’s a fat dangerous lying boot and deserves no bleep that Rosie.

Reactions: 15
Bush is losing it because people are FINALLY seeing her for what she is! Stacey could have and should have says a few more home truths about Rosie but never.
Primm will probs the morra tho after the lies she was saying about primm wanting to walk about wi nae clothes in infront a Tyler 😳 She’s a fat dangerous lying boot and deserves no bleep that Rosie.
She cannot stand that people have saw her for what she is! There will still be the eejits in comments saying what an amazing mother she is and what an inspiration she is. Then you have rosie saying she used to be a wreck but shes changed (think last night was proof that she hasn’t).
i could not believe my ears when she said tonight well they should have bought more food 🙈🙈 they got £40 from social work and they showed that they then bought shopping, a take away and desserts yes they bought them for themselves as well but £40 only stretches so far. And then trying to make primm and stacey fall out

Reactions: 13
She’s a dangerous person with her lies. If a grown woman was wanting to walk about naked in front of my teenage son I’d be high tailing it out of there & letting sw know why. If that was a man in front of a girl there’s be a protest! So by telling that story she’s making herself out a bigger liar or an even poorer excuse of a mother. Lose lose situation

Reactions: 8
She said when she’d jumped in the river the polis took her and T to their house was there nowhere else they could go what a shame and a showin up, then said he felt uncomfortable there and yet when she was in the spa they asked where he wanted to go and he said there. Can’t have been that unhappy with the bacon instead of sausage that laddie has seen some stuff and been through it but for inspector blanco to break her heart over that of all things won’t ever not be funny

Reactions: 18
She’s talking as if her & Louise are still together. Her textbook post break up behaviour & Louise following KD suggests otherwise .

Reactions: 9
She’s talking as if her & Louise are still together. Her textbook post break up behaviour & Louise following KD suggests otherwise .
The hypocrisy of her trying to talk about stacey and primms relationship was mind blowing. Do you think she believes all the bullsh!t that she spews? Shes still talking about how she was so bad in the mental health ward but if you were well enough to be caught having sex in the toilets with the girl you said caused you to be there, you were well enough to look after your own son. I am so glad other people saw that live when the member of staff was saying about catching them and it was rosie who clarified for the whole live that what they were caught doing was pumping. She found it funny! Rosie you are saying your son was in respite while you were getting banged in the toilet it is not funny!!!

Reactions: 13
She’s a dangerous person with her lies. If a grown woman was wanting to walk about naked in front of my teenage son I’d be high tailing it out of there & letting sw know why. If that was a man in front of a girl there’s be a protest! So by telling that story she’s making herself out a bigger liar or an even poorer excuse of a mother. Lose lose situation
Exactly! She’s just a poisonous, manipulative cow. She’s vile. I was going to say she’ll end up with nobody but that’s already happened.

The hypocrisy of her trying to talk about stacey and primms relationship was mind blowing. Do you think she believes all the bullsh!t that she spews? Shes still talking about how she was so bad in the mental health ward but if you were well enough to be caught having sex in the toilets with the girl you said caused you to be there, you were well enough to look after your own son. I am so glad other people saw that live when the member of staff was saying about catching them and it was rosie who clarified for the whole live that what they were caught doing was pumping. She found it funny! Rosie you are saying your son was in respite while you were getting banged in the toilet it is not funny!!!
She’s nothing but a clatty cow. She chose a mad rocket fae Dundee over her wee girl. She put her daughter in care so she could jump about like a lovesick teenager then fighting n arguing with the burd every week infront of her son. She has a cheek to say about anyone not caring about her weans when she he’s never gave any they weans a second though! She doesn’t give a duck about Tyler , she’s using this as an excuse. She’s transparent as duck!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did I hear it right when they accused Rosie of picking her toes with a fork? :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Did I hear it right when they accused Rosie of picking her toes with a fork? :ROFLMAO:
I saw that comment 😂 think people were going back and forth just making random comments, didn't hear anyone clarify if she actually picked her toes with a fork 😭. I was howling at some of the comments!
Someone came on and said Rosie wants the money back for the McDonald's she bought yous and Stacey's mum wrote well I want money for washing her clothes 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Know what really fucks me off? There's people desperate for kids, absolutely would love a child and sadly haven't been able to, people who would make wonderful parents and then you have THAT who has 2 beautiful kids and couldn't be any less interested in them. Wee z is probably thriving being away from her! Poor T still having to deal with her pish.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.