Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth can Rosie be raging that prim didn’t look after Tyler for the weekend, or sat with her face tripping her or fed him one sausage lol…. The way she brings both her kids up, the things they see, the things she does is so so wrong on so many levels, yet she is treating someome like this over social media for how they ‘treated Tyler’ I’m sorry Rosie but you need to take a long hard look at yourself, he is no one’s responsibility but yours!
Totally agree that it's Rosie's job to look after her kids. But I've heard prim from her own mouth saying T does her nut in and they clash. He's a wee boy, Lorne wants to grow the duck up. Is it just Stacy's house? Rosie was saying Stacy and her ma wouldn't let Lorne in etc. Don't know how true that is it's Rosie we're talking about 😂 but surely they can't do that if it's her home. They're all as bad as each other, they all talk as much mince as each other aswell. Where's mater been have I just missed her or has she been quiet?

Looks like they aren't as fine as she tried to make out the other night (scrubbed out photo as its her daughter) 🙄🙄 she is so predictableView attachment 1810984
Oh question answered 😂😂😂😂😂😂 here we gaowww

I’m new to this side of tik Tok can someone give me a briefing lol? What does Rosie have to do with Stacey and prim? I’ve never heard of Rosie before but I follow prim
Rosie and Stacey were friends. They've helped out a lot with Rosies kids from what I've seen over the past year or 2.

Looks like they aren't as fine as she tried to make out the other night (scrubbed out photo as its her daughter) 🙄🙄 she is so predictableView attachment 1810984
Went for a swatch at the new profile picture. Rosie's pic mater with Z, there really is a want wi her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Totally agree that it's Rosie's job to look after her kids. But I've heard prim from her own mouth saying T does her nut in and they clash. He's a wee boy, Lorne wants to grow the duck up. Is it just Stacy's house? Rosie was saying Stacy and her ma wouldn't let Lorne in etc. Don't know how true that is it's Rosie we're talking about 😂 but surely they can't do that if it's her home. They're all as bad as each other, they all talk as much mince as each other aswell. Where's mater been have I just missed her or has she been quiet?
I think that was about when Rosie stayed at Stacey’s mums house the night she was going for a paddle down at Erskine beach

Reactions: 5
Right! No bleep leaves this place tae we find oooot who claimed that fourth square sausage !!!!

Screenshot_20221216_110917_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's live with Alanna. Listening to hard style drinking Soops. Here we gaaaooww.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh Rosie is at Alannas, looks like they’re oan the drink , here weeeee gaaaaoooooowwwwww!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rosie's on it at the Inspector's, herry tunes, here we gaaaaaaw - did she find they specs in a taxi?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am here for the car crash 🤞 not been investing enough time in schemetok recently due to having to bleeping work for a living but I’m here and off this weekend 🥳🥳 wine will be opened shortly.

Don’t disappoint Bush

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
All far too cordial at this time, I'll come back later for the carnage when nae doubt her wae the teeth and Penguin will make an appearance

duck the singing man, she's fuckin hyper

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All far too cordial at this time, I'll come back later for the carnage when nae doubt her wae the teeth and Penguin will make an appearance

duck the singing man, she's fuckin hyper
Aw I’m trying to get some stuff done, hopefully she’s stopped singing and causing tit when I get back on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.