Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the boy never even got wan Roll n sausage it was a bacon roll he got 😭 so that’s 3 sausages accounted for , what greedy duck out of Penguin , Prim & Rosie ate the 4th sausage ? One of them must have had 2 rolls or an extra sausage in their piece

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ranting now giving Alana the blame for bringing up sausagegate, saying he only got a bacon roll and no a roll and sausage now cuz people are saying what Lauren said. She's also moaning about Lauren's face tripping her after an episode with 2 extra people in her gaff. Ungrateful nasty cow.
Always someone else's fault with her isn't it. She's always got to keep things going rather than just admit once again she got wrecked and went too far. Comments about Lauren's sister etc there's absolutely no need for it whatsoever whether you've fell out with someone or not. Then it will be the aww poor Rosie everyone's against her 😂 how many times is she going to repeat this pattern with people.

Reactions: 10
the boy never even got wan Roll n sausage it was a bacon roll he got 😭 so that’s 3 sausages accounted for , what greedy duck out of Penguin , Prim & Rosie ate the 4th sausage ? One of them must have had 2 rolls or an extra sausage in their piece
Ffs keep your story straight Bush.

Somebody send her a snappy shop
Alexa …….play Samantha Mumba

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1 sausage each is actually criminal no wonder she fucked off up the road😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rosie thinks every fucker owes her something, when in reality she was in hospital after taking an overdose cos of an argument wae her daft burd. Shes got a bare arsed cheek slagging anyone for feeding that boy 1 sausage when she hadnt looked the road the wee guy was on since she met louise. Fkn banger

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jesus christ it's your bairn the government give you enough to pay for him feed the wee guy yourself he is your meal ticket Rosie to all your benefits. Scumbag

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aw this because how dare penguin n primm be pals wae someone! The audacity of it

Reactions: 8
Duno who to side with because Rosie's a riot and I wouldn't piss on primm if she was on fire.. but I guess penguins ok

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's a busy night folks just been tagged in an Amanda Britt post 😂😂no even caught up on the Cher posts, lucky my man's snoring so I've got time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently as well Louise isnt allowed in the house when T is there thats why rosie goe quiet on tiktok when they are together and she got an ASBO at her address because of her. That ugly bushy bastard ought to look a bit closer to home before she starts pointing fingers at whos upset her wean 👀👀 Primm said they never really fell out, was just because the bush kept going back with louise and they were fed up with it! Understandable. Prick. Oh how i have missed this ranting haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.