Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did she give Zara up and now she wants her back? Poor wain in and out of care man. It honestly baffles me why people have kids if they don’t want them!!

Reactions: 8
So did she give Zara up and now she wants her back? Poor wain in and out of care man. It honestly baffles me why people have kids if they don’t want them!!
She repeatedly shouted on a live one night IT WAS MY CHOICE to put her daughter in care (but the other night admitted if she did not chose to do it the choice would have been taken away from her) and she said her goal was to get her back by feb (but she has her for xmas she says that night with her an d blanco)

She can’t have her for Xmas cos Xmas night is gonna be carnage with buckfast, gear and welfare checks. Poor wean.

Reactions: 10
That wee one is better where she is right now. Just wish the older one could go be with her. Rosie has just repeated what I call the generational curse. Doing to the older boy what she accuses her mum of. She has or had the chance to break it. I might just be talking shite who knows 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
She kept going on about "ma beautiful wife" and how Louise texts tylor all the time and louise is amazing but where was Louise when she was in hosp? mashing up tooti fruti's in rosies bed having a fruit fly party turning house into the ugly bug ball! at least primm and stacy tried to look after T, something her and that screwball from dundee have never managed to do so she should stop coming on tiktok projecting her own guilt on to people who have tried to hep her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s not as easy for Bush to just get Z back for Christmas. That involves a tit load of logistics and paperwork. Plus Social Workers and support workers are off for a few days, they wouldn’t let a child that’s been taken out of their mothers care just back there because it’s bleeping Christmas. Only way she will get Z back is when she gets rid of Louise, and stops living a chaotic lifestyle which will never happen. Z was thriving the last time I seen the poor soul in a contact video anyway. Bush only misses the benefits….that’s if she’s not still getting them all.

Reactions: 13
I am also very curious to know what incident prim and stacey were referring to that happened a couple weeks back at Rosies where they were concerned for Ts safety, no doubt another domestic. Sad that rosie puts energy into blaming everyone else and no energy into changing her lifestyle shes just went downhill rapid especially spending full weeks at a time dossing about with Alanna blanco

Reactions: 6
She kept going on about "ma beautiful wife" and how Louise texts tylor all the time and louise is amazing but where was Louise when she was in hosp? mashing up tooti fruti's in rosies bed having a fruit fly party turning house into the ugly bug ball! at least primm and stacy tried to look after T, something her and that screwball from dundee have never managed to do so she should stop coming on tiktok projecting her own guilt on to people who have tried to hep her!
The ugly bug ball👏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t wait my first scheme Xmas 🎄
Same, last year I was watching people chucking a bauble in their living room with that fire in the hole voice over, then jingle bell jingle bell jingle bell Rock.

This year its bonkers, Bush wondering where a missing sausage is from about 4 months ago, protests, weddings, arrests, and begging.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
By the looks of things hmrc undercover are in Markuzemz kitchen, imagine they busted all the scheme tok that would make my year 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m new to this side of tik Tok can someone give me a briefing lol? What does Rosie have to do with Stacey and prim? I’ve never heard of Rosie before but I follow prim

Reactions: 2
How on earth can Rosie be raging that prim didn’t look after Tyler for the weekend, or sat with her face tripping her or fed him one sausage lol…. The way she brings both her kids up, the things they see, the things she does is so so wrong on so many levels, yet she is treating someome like this over social media for how they ‘treated Tyler’ I’m sorry Rosie but you need to take a long hard look at yourself, he is no one’s responsibility but yours!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Looks like they aren't as fine as she tried to make out the other night (scrubbed out photo as its her daughter) 🙄🙄 she is so predictable
1D6A591A-16DC-4991-AA38-1DD1E87092EE.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.