Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inspector Blanco’s back live too, her & Rosie will be back blootered together begging & making cunts of themselves before the weeks out

Reactions: 11
Does Alana have a suspicious tan?
Aye she’s defo fucked off for a week wi that money ✈ ☀
Nothing will convince me otherwise. Don’t care if she’s put a letter up. Anyone with access to a printer could have done that 👀

Reactions: 8
Inspector Blanco’s back live too, her & Rosie will be back blootered together begging & making cunts of themselves before the weeks out
Is that you darshan?? They are already begging and making cnuts of themselves 😂😂 you are psychic

• Haha
How isit possible that I watched Rosie, commented here at 8.15 and she was sober waiting on a uber eats order of a bottle, I've just went on now and shes slurring to duck?

• Haha
The begging has started, can read these rid necks like a book . Rosies oot her bush
92B67833-5E28-4B60-AC57-32129561E4BE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apparently only drank half a bottle with the other half to go. Bullshit. As she’s said herself a bottle wouldn’t touch the sides with her. I defo think her and Mater have fell out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂😂😂 quote from rosie “cant i come back like 🫰🏻if i wanted” alanna “you ARE scottish tik tok” 😂😂 oh now that did make me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see she's forgetting that when she was mwi a few weeks ago she admitted Z was taken from her and she didn't give her up. She's lost the plot.

That's her and blanco fighting over penguin now 🤣 I see we've replaced manic Mondays for tonic Tuesdays... here wae gaaaow

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Rosie referring to a trans woman as looking like a guy in a wig , she was jealous of Alanna apparently. Carcrash , she needs to end that live

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.