Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think there’s any need to feel bad about doubting the inspector over the ashes, people like her create their own reputation where they no longer get the benefit of the doubt! Also begging for money on TT and ignoring every piece of advice given is mental 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t think there’s any need to feel bad about doubting the inspector over the ashes, people like her create their own reputation where they no longer get the benefit of the doubt! Also begging for money on TT and ignoring every piece of advice given is mental 🙄
I don't feel bad. Even with the receipt, i still think she's up to something. But then, I am a heartless bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't feel bad. Even with the receipt, i still think she's up to something. But then, I am a heartless bastard.
Remember our cult leader is one of the worst terrorists known to mankind so you kinda have to be heartless! Thats the people she needs surrounding her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is no “set days” if someone is living with you them they are living with you regardless how many nights they spend over 👀
I’ve no clue about these things. I know people who do it obv. We all do. The ones on TT & making up their own rules only bring attention to themselves. We wouldn’t go looking up things if they didn’t give us cause to

Reactions: 8
They’ll be hungover from last night.
Big arguments this morning on ks1 live. That’s been it
What happened with Humble T and Steph? It was mentioned on KDs live this morning on the comments . She sounded flat as duck before Pandemonium came on. Hopefully she’s alright

Reactions: 6
Has the wedding of the year been yet ? Big Cher , small John and her mole?
Power thrupple 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you guys remember when Rosie said her and Louise have a "wee boat" of things that are off limits to say even during their worst arguments? I wanna know whats in that wee boat because most decent people have entire ships of things you shouldn't say during an argument, its known as "below the belt". I'm pretty sure throwing every trauma bush has went through as a kid and calling her a shite ma belongs on the wee boat but I guess for jakeballs nothing is actually off limits and Rosie will just say "Louise wis mwi she's got mental health she's a hot headed bastard" 😂😂😂

Also now its fixed with Louise, Alanna will be dropped like a roasting spud

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you guys remember when Rosie said her and Louise have a "wee boat" of things that are off limits to say even during their worst arguments? I wanna know whats in that wee boat because most decent people have entire ships of things you shouldn't say during an argument, its known as "below the belt". I'm pretty sure throwing every trauma bush has went through as a kid and calling her a shite ma belongs on the wee boat but I guess for jakeballs nothing is actually off limits and Rosie will just say "Louise wis mwi she's got mental health she's a hot headed bastard" 😂😂😂

Also now its fixed with Louise, Alanna will be dropped like a roasting spud
Is that why they were on a wee boat at Loch Lomond 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What happened with Humble T and Steph? It was mentioned on KDs live this morning on the comments . She sounded flat as duck before Pandemonium came on. Hopefully she’s alright
It was just Ryan & wooly talking about the fake account that doxed beasty address. Ryan was saying it could only have been beasty, yeasty, denren or hulk as that’s their account. Steph came on saying it def wasn’t James or her cos he was at a funeral. Blah blah blah. Then she started on kd how she’s a troll, always talking about her etc etc. Miss JJ myself & others were saying that was rubbish & it was actually Steph that started it that night with kd & pandemonium. She then agreed yeah she was drunk that night but they’d been trolling her before that. Again she was told she was wrong & humble came on comments backing her side of story. Every day he becomes a bigger w⚓.. him & Steph are the abusers defenders. He then started arguing with an older guy who said to Ryan that humble was to be watched cos he’s sleekit & apparently has taken money off different women. The 2 of them had argued before & tam got the abuser to threaten him. It all ended when some girl in the comments put in capitals ask tan what he did to his cousin & he left the box & comments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.