Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are her and Louise engaged again! Why are folk asking about weddings and saying congrats?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Are her and Louise engaged again! Why are folk asking about weddings and saying congrats?
Yes they are engaged they got engaged on the big wheel in dundee ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she doesnt know where she would be without louise especially this week she said

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yes they are engaged they got engaged on the big wheel in dundee ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she doesnt know where she would be without louise especially this week she said
Aww ffs ๐Ÿคฃ I'm away to tan my wrists how is that fat riot engaged before me!!

• Haha
Aww ffs ๐Ÿคฃ I'm away to tan my wrists how is that fat riot engaged before me!!
Because you know your worth!! Im sure if you dropped your standards and accept an abusive toxic relationship then there would be a
Ring on it in no time!! Rosie says the pandora rings are amazing i bet you could get a christmas engagement if you take her advice ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How romantic. That wheel has a stunning view of a river filled with faeces, burnt-out buildings and comatose smackheads spasming in the snow. I can't think of a better place for the two of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How romantic. That wheel has a stunning view of a river filled with faeces, burnt-out buildings and comatose smackheads spasming in the snow. I can't think of a better place for the two of them.
Would bring a tear to a glass eye that. So beautiful๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Must be Louiseโ€™s brew money week.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Must be Louiseโ€™s brew money week.
Im just surprised shes on tt without having fell out with louise ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ usually she goes live pretends her an louise are great, then if kdawgs live louise is in her comments to wind rosie up and it all comes out that they are in fact arguing

Reactions: 7
Im just surprised shes on tt without having fell out with louise ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ usually she goes live pretends her an louise are great, then if kdawgs live louise is in her comments to wind rosie up and it all comes out that they are in fact arguing
Itโ€™s become the official confirmation that they have split up again when you hear KD going โ€˜thereโ€™s her way the teeth inโ€™๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
We still don't know if they're alright tbh, she actually does spend the first half of the night pretending theyre still together until shes a bottle deep ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Itโ€™s become the official confirmation that they have split up again when you hear KD going โ€˜thereโ€™s her way the teeth inโ€™๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it really has kdawg says that and its like oh sh!t here we go again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe one day youโ€™ll have a lazee spa to stab duck out of in your overgrown front garden complete with rusty trampoline, cctv cameras and neighbours that want to punch your bleep in hence the cctv.

• Haha
Awh Iโ€™m so jealous I donโ€™t have the loving relationship that bush and mater do ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ all the fighting and derogatory comments that make up such an amazing future together

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.