Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great pal eh, if there's no drama Bush isn't interested.
They can both say oh we r like sisters all they want, but i think alanna is more of a friend to rosie than rosie is to her! When louise was being transphobic rosie telling alanna to be quiet, when alanna was upset about her dad rosie, when she was there- was more interested in putting fistfuls (like her actual full hand was in her gub) of food down or throat or fixing her clip ins!! Rosie cares about rosie and louise and like or loathe alanna i think she has to open her eyes and see shes not like a “sister” she uses you when her and louise fall out and she doesnt care about anyone else!!

Apparently someone said in Lex’s live that Allana was at it & Lez said “yeah I heard that too”

Just say d in last post the problem I have is that she could’ve got same result by sorting something out with funeral director. It’s the sense of entitlement by begging that’s wrong. Some people were giving money from kids Xmas or sending last few quid. She’s a passive aggressive bully when she’s begging
Yes that is what drew the red flags for
Me!! Us normal folk if we were in that situation we wouldnt run to tiktok we would have to work it out. And her agression from anyone who tried to help was uncalled for wether you have to repeat the same thing a million times if your asking for help
People have a right to ask questions etc!!

Reactions: 11
They can both say oh we r like sisters all they want, but i think alanna is more of a friend to rosie than rosie is to her! When louise was being transphobic rosie telling alanna to be quiet, when alanna was upset about her dad rosie, when she was there- was more interested in putting fistfuls (like her actual full hand was in her gub) of food down or throat or fixing her clip ins!! Rosie cares about rosie and louise and like or loathe alanna i think she has to open her eyes and see shes not like a “sister” she uses you when her and louise fall out and she doesnt care about anyone else!!

Yes that is what drew the red flags for
Me!! Us normal folk if we were in that situation we wouldnt run to tiktok we would have to work it out. And her agression from anyone who tried to help was uncalled for wether you have to repeat the same thing a million times if your asking for help
People have a right to ask questions etc!!
Even folk saying “your dad would be so proud of you doll” ?? Mine would Effin haunt me for going begging. She didn’t do anything worthy. She took other people’s money for something that was her & her sister’s responsibility.

Reactions: 19
Emotionally manipulating people to give her money at this time of year when a lot of people are struggling to afford Christmas gifts for their kids and sitting in freezing cold homes due to the cost of living absolutely sickens me. If Alanna can afford takeaways , vallies , vapes, weed & snappyshops on a daily basis she could have afforded to save up and pay the balance of her dads funeral bill herself

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Emotionally manipulating people to give her money at this time of year when a lot of people are struggling to afford Christmas gifts for their kids and sitting in freezing cold homes due to the cost of living absolutely sickens me. If Alanna can afford takeaways , vallies , vapes, weed & snappyshops on a daily basis she could have afforded to save up and pay the balance of her dads funeral bill herself
I agree!! She says “i WANT him home this week”. I just dont understand the people who gift etc when they are struggling! I was gobsmacked when i saw someone i know in real life and i know they struggle financially and dont work, always borrowing money, gifting 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 17
It is indeed. They also played the inspector Blanco theme song so I think they're trying to feed into the theory they are Ben.
I was confused why she thought it was ben! She says the video of her crying was ben that recorded it fair enough- but that video was on tt when it happened i remember seeing it so anyone could have used it for that page or am i missing something?

Reactions: 7
I still think there’s something super suspect about this whole charade. Are we sure she stopped accepting donations at £1k or could they have went well over?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.