Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg how can she even try and dig Stacey for no taking HER child? bleeping delusional boot!

Reactions: 12
Offt she is absolutely raging. The thing she was just saying about Stacey and primm are disgusting after all they did for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg how can she even try and dig Stacey for no taking HER child? bleeping delusional boot!
Thats a joke! Especially when she wasn't to bad in the mental health ward to be caught pumping her wi the teeth in the toilets!!! A member of staff who caught her commented in one of her lives one night and they were all laughing and joking!! Shes shouting her poor son needed everyone he needed YOU and you were getting pumped!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Offt she is absolutely raging. The thing she was just saying about Stacey and primm are disgusting after all they did for her.
Alanna cut the live when Rosie screamed “want me to tell yeez about Stacey?”

Wonder what she was going to say

• Haha
And it really is a big responsibility when they have no kids of their own. And stacey said we have took him in the past thats a disgrace that it was a more than one time thing

Reactions: 5
And it really is a big responsibility when they have no kids of their own. And stacey said we have took him in the past thats a disgrace that it was a more than one time thing
It's a huge responsibility and after the way she panned z off for all we know they could be thinking about that and ending up with him for months, it's just too much for them which is fair enough. She's lucky they were pals to her at all I woulda been embarrassed to be associated with her.

Rosie doesn’t care about her weans , why she going off in one coz Stacy hasn’t been in contact?
She’s a disgusting piece of tit.

I’m off the morra so I’m buzzing for this to go on until the small hours. I’m actually tempted to send a dial a booze to her door.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am i tripping or did she start the night saying she was going to do her hnd social care 😂😂😂 that aged well

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's deluded. Stacey fancies her cuz she falls out with her when she gets back with Louise. No, she's being a good pal and not wanting to watch you duck up your life again.

Reactions: 11
Louise has just been referred to as a fucked up idiot . So much for being happily engaged 😂 couldn’t buy this kind of entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.