Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the wean only got wan roll n sausage 🤣🤣🤣
Say she only had the pack wi 4 steak slice in it , there was 4 of them. They all got one each? I’m sorry but I widny be goin without ma breaky either to give a wean 2 rolls when we could Aw have wan each 😤🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's no right blaming primm and Stacey. They lassies both work and have their own lives they didn't have to take T but they did. Rosie bush can't keep pals not one friendship has she kept! When will everyone realise she is the problem!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Speaking of weddings, I think this is all cuz she's actually raging they're now pally with cher and went to her wedding 🤣
Hit the nail right on the head there! This is exactly what it’s all about.
Dudu hear her name dropping a certain name from the north of the city aswell 🤣

Reactions: 7
Hit the nail right on the head there! This is exactly what it’s all about.
Dudu hear her name dropping a certain name from the north of the city aswell 🤣
She's just said it there, that's exactly what it's about 😂

Reactions: 7
I wonder how much Rosie and her antics cost the taxpayers a year. Must be frightening. Rent, council tax, social work, police, NHS hospital visits, PIP, medication,child benefit, tax credits, child support, uniform payments, free school meals, cost of living payments etc.

Reactions: 11
She’s out her nut. She’s rattled her full prescription, that weans in the house aswell 😢
Hope someone phones a welfare check on her again for that wee boys sake. She knows she’s fucked upwi the stuff she’s says n we aw know what her next step is after aw her bullshit!

Oaft Cher is gona go tonto 2moro 🤣 so glad am a full time bam on the pip and get to watch it all unfold 🤣🤣

• Haha
Literally just caught the ending, so thank you for screen recordings.

The real burning question is tho, has she split with mater? 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Just leaving this here...looking forward to teatime with Cher tomorrow morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Literally just caught the ending, so thank you for screen recordings.

The real burning question is tho, has she split with mater? 😂😭
According to her no they are in love still!!!!
well that was something else!! Rosie is a complete
Mess!! Shes acting like they are out of order for not taking her child when she got her self in the hospital because her wi the teeth dumped her!! She wasnt needing the hosp when her daughter had to leave her care but for louise aye, and then louise was in the mental health unit pumping her in the toilets she could have been with her son looking after him. And im sure the reason her an frati fell out was cos frati had her son and couldnt get a hold of rosie shes a mess

Reactions: 15
She’s on absolute bleeping loonball.
On an entirely unrelated note, Laura turnbull just started following me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes using Tyler as a pawn, like a manipulative relationship with children.

Rosie never ceases to disgust me. Its a gift.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.