Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had a great night apart from the last 15 minutes. Is she for real , what planet is she on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
P.S
Why the duck would she call Primms sister with Down Syndrome a goon?
And then she said wee primm reminded her of michael jackson with a learning disability! Wee primm says she does have learning difficulties, so does rosies daughter how disgusting is that (obv that hits a bit of a raw nerve with me cos my child does also) she has really pissed me off tonight. Her son is in that house (and her daughter is not) how can she behave like that the rancid mess

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Canny listen to alanas herry tunes anymore 😭 why are all these clowns still 14 in the head it’s a fuckin riddy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There is just no way she is sitting dancing now 🙈🙈🤯🤯🤯 shes saying she does not have her son thats a good thing at least

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There is just no way she is sitting dancing now 🙈🙈🤯🤯🤯 shes saying she does not have her son thats a good thing at least
She does he was in the house earlier, when the tonic got delivered she asked him if he had a pound on him to tip the driver

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She does he was in the house earlier, when the tonic got delivered she asked him if he had a pound on him to tip the driver
i should not be shocked that shes a stinking liar but i was hoping he was not in 😩😩

Reactions: 7
Anyone hear Alanna asking Rosie what live Louise could be on and Rosie going nah I took that one off her 😭 I hope I find someone as special as they two have.

• Haha
At least she’s in her bed early for Bush, she will be able to be up bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning to get the sausages in the frying pan . Two rolls no wan 😭
I’ll never ever get over this whole sausage situ 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Penguin & Prim having to explain to over 1k viewers why he only got one roll 😭😂 Sausagegate needs a mention in the next thread
Just when ye think nothing will surprise ye on this ye get hit with a sausage scandal 😭🤣

Gtf 🤣🤣 she’s snoring on a live 😭 full scale out for it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also regarding her wi the teeth an rosie in the toilets- is sex in hospitals like a kink thing? Mind ryan when alanna was in hosp? An now rosie? Have i lived a sheltered life??

• Haha
Also regarding her wi the teeth an rosie in the toilets- is sex in hospitals like a kink thing? Mind ryan when alanna was in hosp? An now rosie? Have i lived a sheltered life??
If I knew this was a thing I would have been in the disabled toilet way my man earlier today 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hear me out guys -I know Rosie has fucked up many times, but can we just appreciate that she brought Darius back into the lives of many before his untimely death 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well that was a crazy return! I canny get over sausage gate either. I fell asleep but caught most if it.

I’m not a fan of Primm but I don’t mind Stacey so much. The things Bush was saying about them was disgusting. She’s burnt her bridges there.

I really want a roll n sausage noo, well 2 would be nice…😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.