Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just leaving this here for you Dundee Manky fans

She obviously hasn’t had that bad an addiction cause there’s no way you could sell that body to fund a severe smack habit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just leaving this here for you Dundee Manky fans

Do any of you remember when she “accidentally”
Posted a video of her having erm self
Love on her “buisness page” on fb 🫣🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Do any of you remember when she “accidentally”
Posted a video of her having erm self
Love on her “buisness page” on fb 🫣🫣🫣🫣
no & i hope to duck it has never seen the light of day again 😭 she is just a junkie version of Susan, constantly wanting pumped 🥴

• Haha
no & i hope to duck it has never seen the light of day again 😭 she is just a junkie version of Susan, constantly wanting pumped 🥴
She went on about it for a while said it was up for about 10 mins before she noticed but thats
When she said she was thinking of doing OF

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
34? duck off 🤣🤣🤣 Big Manky Leesa, single handedly bringing Scotland aff the smack. What an inspiration.

• Haha
I missed alot of the start cause I bleeping get lost in one thread and dont check others.
Hope shes alright the annoying bleep 😭😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I missed alot of the start cause I bleeping get lost in one thread and dont check others.

🤣🤣🤣 This has me proper howling 🤣🤣
She's like a more chaotic version of Nicola Rogan 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

This is a work of art😭😭
Particular highlights are the speech bubbles and when biancas head appears and she physically removes her with both hands 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No idea , Rosie said she was away in an ambulance. Mentioned something about her diaphragm not working and mentioned she was passed out on the floor & had to be given morphine . She’d been taking Rosies meds so it’s hardly surprising she passed out
She’d sucked on rosies bullet so it’s nae surprise she passed out

you need to be out your face to sit through a dance from her 😭 she just screams STI 😂
Just searched tiktok and seen Kat slater ‘I didn’t just become a bit of a slag…’

• Haha

does anyone remember when she called Skye Thomson out for a charity boxing match about 2 yrs ago 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
does anyone remember when she called Skye Thomson out for a charity boxing match about 2 yrs ago 😂
Aw Naw man. The best times. Hey Guyyyssss. Wee baby teeth Skye who used to kid on she was an accountant 🤣🤣🤣 I honestly would have loved to see Bush knock her out. That wee wummin Brian. They actually released merch. 🤣🤣🤣 They’re best pals with OG Stephanie Burke, back when she got herself involved in all sorts of shite.

• Haha
Aw Naw man. The best times. Hey Guyyyssss. Wee baby teeth Skye who used to kid on she was an accountant 🤣🤣🤣 I honestly would have loved to see Bush knock her out. That wee wummin Brian. They actually released merch. 🤣🤣🤣 They’re best pals with OG Stephanie Burke, back when she got herself involved in all sorts of shite.
are they all still the best of pals? Never see any videos of them together now. I know she asked Skye to be a bridesmaid at her wedding. They days of them all arguing with Bush & big hard man Brian turning up at her door were the best 😂 Ben used to go after that pair as well, especially when she was trying to punt that mlm shite MJ sells 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For all Rosie was an arse to Bianca last night she actually spoke alot of sense and tried to get Steph to see the light. Clearly from the recent lives shown on here Steph is very blinkered and will sadly at some point have to admit she was wrong.

Alanna has done a total u-turn on her stance on Jamesy after supporting Rosie and was in the same live as him saying it's a shame he's being bullied!! WTF?!?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.