Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on live in a club 🍹
Here’s to sozzled Sundays 🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I missed alot of the start cause I bleeping get lost in one thread and dont check others.
Hope shes alright the annoying bleep 😭😂.

Mountain Thyme, ye never disappoint 🤣

does anyone remember when she called Skye Thomson out for a charity boxing match about 2 yrs ago 😂
Wis that no a a big to-and-fro of videos of the two of them screaming 'she is a rrrrrat, a rrrrrrat'?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone ask her to unblock me 🙄 her mod went mental the other night and papped me out, never even said anything 🤣🤣

• Haha
Can someone ask her to unblock me 🙄 her mod went mental the other night and papped me out, never even said anything 🤣🤣
She's currently busy arguing with Jamesy on his fake "NICK NAME" account calling himself an innocent good man 🙄.

• Haha
She's currently busy arguing with Jamesy on his fake "NICK NAME" account calling himself an innocent good man 🙄.
Aye I'm watching from my personal account. good for her no letting it go even when she's out getting seshed.

I've had a wee Sunday wine so low key vibing with the tunes can't lie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nooo not the beast going after another one of his victims😬😬😬 people wonder why his victims dont go to police

Has bens accounts gone was in a live there an Denren said she’s off the app apparently an shamu is in the comments saying that’s suspicious

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Has bens accounts gone was in a live there an they were saying she’s selected all her accounts an shamu is in the comments saying that’s suspicious
Den ren was live showing bens BANNED account and thanking everyone for reporting it!! When steph said aw is bens acc away the beast said
To her shh vid pending

I have been informed the account shown was a diff acc so denren was talking about a diff acc but the beast and his pet tit were talkinb about bens

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.