Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all Rosie was an arse to Bianca last night she actually spoke alot of sense and tried to get Steph to see the light. Clearly from the recent lives shown on here Steph is very blinkered and will sadly at some point have to admit she was wrong.

Alanna has done a total u-turn on her stance on Jamesy after supporting Rosie and was in the same live as him saying it's a shame he's being bullied!! WTF?!?
I actually done blame Rosie one wee bit for being angry with Blanco. Its actually shitey n snidey what she has done. Always thought that Big Bawface Blanco was a 2faced git tbh 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Remember Bush correctly called out that Blair. That was a madness time. She’s not wrong all the time, infact quite the opposite.

Reactions: 14
Remember Bush correctly called out that Blair. That was a madness time. She’s not wrong all the time, infact quite the opposite.
Omg I forgot about that, the boaby fund!
Bush talks alot of tit and she's a bleeping riot, but she is more switched on than people think and she does talk alot of sense at times!

Reactions: 13
I actually done blame Rosie one wee bit for being angry with Blanco. Its actually shitey n snidey what she has done. Always thought that Big Bawface Blanco was a 2faced git tbh 🙄
Blanco tried to say that when she was saying she felt sorry for the beast it was because they were talking about the situation with the lassy being dragged off the couch and she was showed she was wrong about that (that wasnt what they were talking about shes a liar) but even if it was she still knew what he had done to her pal so she should never have spoke to him!!!
Bush has been right about a few things- but a lot of tit she tells pure lies about

Reactions: 10
Omg I forgot about that, the boaby fund!
Bush talks alot of tit and she's a bleeping riot, but she is more switched on than people think and she does talk alot of sense at times!
I'm often conflicted with bush. Sometimes I feel bad for her she's been through a lot of horrific tit and probably lived with undiagnosed mental health issues for a long time and had kids far too young to understand the work she would need to put in and give up her youth. Other times I think she needs to get a grip and step up to the plate like many other people from similar circumstances do. Either way, this time I agree she's totally right to fall out with Blanco but does she have any pals other than Bianca left now?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Bush is a lot more switched on that anyone gives her credit for. That’s why I’m 100% buying that pingu cheated on primm.

Reactions: 16
Rosie talks a lot of shite 90% of the time but 10% of the time she’s spot on… still a bleep though

• Haha
I'm often conflicted with bush. Sometimes I feel bad for her she's been through a lot of horrific tit and probably lived with undiagnosed mental health issues for a long time and had kids far too young to understand the work she would need to put in and give up her youth. Other times I think she needs to get a grip and step up to the plate like many other people from similar circumstances too. Either way, this time I agree she's totally right to fall out with Blanco but does she have any pals other than Bianca left now?
I'm the same with her TBH but I think her intelligence (for lack of a better word) is why she annoys me so much. She isn't daft so she knows what she is doing! Rosie has potential to be a decent human being and mother, she continuously chooses not to because it's easier for her to be selfish, do as she pleases then cry about the consequences! Alot of her problems probably do stem from her autism, trauma and MH but she is a mother and is aware of her problems so she should be actively seeking help and strategies to cope and be the best parent she can be but she instead chooses behaviours that make her problems worse and unfortunately her children suffer the brunt of that!

• Heart
I'm the same with her TBH but I think her intelligence (for lack of a better word) is why she annoys me so much. She isn't daft so she knows what she is doing! Rosie has potential to be a decent human being and mother, she continuously chooses not to because it's easier for her to be selfish, do as she pleases then cry about the consequences! Alot of her problems probably do stem from her autism, trauma and MH but she is a mother and is aware of her problems so she should be actively seeking help and strategies to cope and be the best parent she can be but she instead chooses behaviours that make her problems worse and unfortunately her children suffer the brunt of that!
This is my problem- her CHOICES are rank rotten and even abusive when she absolutely knows better!!

• Heart
Unfortunately because she’s blatantly lied about a lot of stuff you don’t automatically believe her. She’s her own worst enemy

• Heart
Unfortunately because she’s blatantly lied about a lot of stuff you don’t automatically believe her. She’s her own worst enemy
Once anyone is found out lying i question every single thing they say after that!! Other than beasts (and their pet shits) i hate liars more than anything

Ugh with that wee pain in the arse Stewart. Bring Bianca back.
Him n his big sausage lips dae my nut in! They just made a video of each other’s icks. I would need a 2 hour omnibus to list Rosie’s icks. A 60 second tiktok just wouldn’t touch the sides.

• Haha
Omg no way 😂😂just seen full stop Denise comments on one of Bush's posts and she actually calls herself full stop Denise 😂😂😂I can't this is hilarious 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.