Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was her pal crying? That singing is doing my head in, their not even just having a wee sing along as u do when your drunk. Their just holding a tit concert, Rosie defo thinks she's on the stage
Something got mentioned about grieving earlier I’m sure 🤔

Reactions: 3
Is she on? Was scrolling the lives but shamu popped up gave me the fright of ma life

• Haha
Right a got blocked and she's on exposing Stacey Duncan for something

Reactions: 1
Police have been at Rosie's saying the police have said Stacey Duncan has phoned as welfare check on Rosie, saying she knows that Rosie knows she cheated on Lauren.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said she got a police welfare check and another call from some emergency worker that had to speak to her son to confirm there was no party and the emergency worker said it was Stacey that reported her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She keeps physically pushing her friend and telling her to shush 🤣
pushing her back over her shoulder 😂,like get doon shut up, they just shout over each other then rosie shouts louder

Talking about her wain getting woke up how can the wain sleep through that?

the last one is a belter howling at her rant. That bianca is obviously a liar and Rosie knows it that's why she keeps trying to push her back.

@MountainThyme she was on one of the not in use ones one of her old back ups but she got blocked, back on Rosiiebushh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said she got a police welfare check and another call from some emergency worker that had to speak to her son to confirm there was no party and the emergency worker said it was Stacey that reported her.
Tell ye what there must be a lot more police funding where these bams are than where I am

She’s just said again Jamesy felt her fanny and she told him to leave her alone that whale‘s pet tit is in the comments sayin Thomas croley said different

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.