Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine you were deid & that was singing up to you , you’d rather be doon burning in the bad fire ffs 😭

Matching hoodies and Spice Girls , when you order KD & Pandy fae wish
It was the people in the comments telling her how good she was, welfare checks all round 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There Samantha Mumba on, they’ve definitely fell oot 😂
I requested it to be fair, it was my favourite bush era. She is my fave of them all, no one brings chaotic lives like her. I reckon if we could get big bo selecta mwi on live but she'd give her a run for her money.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On the phone then the live ended….her with the teeth starting 😬?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I requested it to be fair, it was my favourite bush era. She is my fave of them all, no one brings chaotic lives like her. I reckon if we could get big bo selecta mwi on live but she's give her a run for her money.
See we are learning from bleeping up with Caroline to be nice to the crackpots 😂 I wish we could get some 20/20 snappy shopped to Caroline

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See we are learning from bleeping up with Caroline to be nice to the crackpots 😂 I wish we could get some 20/20 snappy shopped to Caroline
Caroline and Rosie on a night out together... I'd send a bleeping whale. And no the fat Steph kind 🐳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I requested it to be fair, it was my favourite bush era. She is my fave of them all, no one brings chaotic lives like her. I reckon if we could get big bo selecta mwi on live but she'd give her a run for her money.
Same. Bush will always be my all time favourite. I have a love/hate relationship with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wasn’t emotionally prepared for some bleep sooking on Rosie Bush’s bullet thinking it’s a vape tonight. This lassie seems as much of a riot as bush 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.