Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seem awfy close I wonder what her way the teeth will be thinking 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her pals spitting & wanting a war , pipe doon the position of slabbery warmongerer’s been filled doll

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her pals been sooking her bullet thinking it was a vape 🤢
Why the duck was her bullet just lying on the bed beside her vapes and booze when her "sister" was in? Clatty cows probably talking tit for likes now that she's irrelevant on the app...if not 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Dishing out her codeine and vallies to her pal who’s just dropped the N word. Half hour when they kick in that lassies going to be lying in a pile of her own pish

Why the duck was her bullet just lying on the bed beside her vapes and booze when her "sister" was in? Clatty cows probably talking tit for likes now that she's irrelevant on the app...if not 🤮🤮🤮
She said she’d been using it before she went live 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t cope with Bush thinking shes Mariah Carey trying to hit all the high notes 😂

Another bottle of wreck the hoose juice 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t cope with Bush thinking shes Mariah Carey trying to hit all the high notes 😂

Another bottle of wreck the hoose juice 😭
Her voice isn't the worst tbh it's the fact that she thinks she sounds so much better than she really does that irritates me. I'm sure she was convinced that remote was a real mic for a minute!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Full stop Denise asking to be mod no realising she is already mod 😭😂
F735E17D-F896-4D28-804F-9DEB9DE9BB56.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why was her pal crying? That singing is doing my head in, their not even just having a wee sing along as u do when your drunk. They're just holding a tit concert, Rosie defo thinks she's on the stage

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.