Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missed the start what's Lorne and the penguin meant to have said about Alanna?๐Ÿ˜‚

Noway Stacey donated to the fund for alannas dad's ashes and a few days later the money got claimed back ๐Ÿ˜‚
Hahahahahah, no the big Penguin with the great joab. Awww Iโ€™m howling. Iโ€™m surprised she has time for TikTok, and sheโ€™s no busy hiring and firing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have been at the hospital all morning, raging i missed her ๐Ÿ˜ญ
She'll be back, she was talking about getting Just 2 cans - Alana invited her over tonight she said naw she couldn't be bothered but this was at 10am or something so it could all change๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope you and bump are doing well ๐Ÿฅฐ
Everything is fine, just a couple of appointments today to make sure we are still on track ๐Ÿ˜Š he is more emotional than i am the now, was sobbing his wee heart out when he heard the heartbeat again ๐Ÿฅบ

She'll be back, she was talking about getting Just 2 cans - Alana invited her over tonight she said naw she couldn't be bothered but this was at 10am or something so it could all change๐Ÿ˜‚
Carnage is due to happen, she hasnโ€™t been on a mad one for a few weeks nowโ€ฆ.cmon Bush, get your act together ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Everything is fine, just a couple of appointments today to make sure we are still on track ๐Ÿ˜Š he is more emotional than i am the now, was sobbing his wee heart out when he heard the heartbeat again ๐Ÿฅบ

Carnage is due to happen, she hasnโ€™t been on a mad one for a few weeks nowโ€ฆ.cmon Bush, get your act together ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Shes on dueling alanna now here we gaaaaoooow

And hearing the heartbeat is amazing glad you and bump are doing well

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Naaaw you have it all wrong her days of drinking and making a bleep of it are oveeeer ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด
They had the Spice Girls blasting I wonder if her enemies KD & Pandemoniumโ€™s sitting watching dressed head to toe in Spice Girls clothes absolutely fuming ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iโ€™m really liking the matching hoodies, Iโ€™ll need to see if my grandaโ€™s got another spare set of specs lying about for alanna to really complete the look

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine you were deid & that was singing up to you , youโ€™d rather be doon burning in the bad fire ffs ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Matching hoodies and Spice Girls , when you order KD & Pandy fae wish

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its always funny to watch bush fight to be centre of attention with alanna

Imagine you were deid & that was singing up to you , youโ€™d rather be doon burning in the bad fire ffs ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Matching hoodies and Spice Girls , when you order KD & Pandy fae wish
Kd an pandy fae wish ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ they bleeping wish ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its always funny to watch bush fight to be centre of attention with alanna

Kd an pandy fae wish ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ they bleeping wish ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Alannaโ€™s just muted Rosie & put her tunes up full blast ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just opened a wee bottle a beer n gonny watch the drama unfold ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ They matchin hoodies ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ heifers ๐Ÿฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.