Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't fade going through the whole process again so I left it be and I manage as best I can
Please don’t, I helped the cleaner in my work who suffers from genuine BPD after she was knocked back. They rely on people not filling the forms in correctly. Would love to see half of schemetoks forms. Cher and Jade Frati for an example.

Reactions: 5
I couldn't fade going through the whole process again so I left it be and I manage as best I can
Totally agree with Spanor, if u haven't passed the time to appeal I'd take it the whole way. Would love to see what they put in their forms aswell! Makes me angry, I know so many other genuine people who really need the help be denied it yet these people lie and get full entitlement!

Reactions: 4
I'm passed the time for appeal by a while so would be a full new form to fill in. I don't know if I can deal with it until the wee one is here but I'll get the form at least so i have it for when I feel I can manage it

• Heart
I'm passed the time for appeal by a while so would be a full new form to fill in. I don't know if I can deal with it until the wee one is here but I'll get the form at least so i have it for when I feel I can manage it
I don't have any experience personally but speaking to others I've heard it's a difficult form to fill out but definitely go ahead with it, there are people who can help you fill it out aswell so look for them in your area (doctors/housing I've heard can put you on to people)
Good luck with it and I hope u get the help you are entitled to!
Aw are you expecting a baby, congratulations ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If I can help, I will. ❤

• Heart
Kdawg says she writes reams and reams and puts that she basically can’t go out the door without getting lost and that gets her full pip 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If you’re in Scotland you can apply for Adult Disability Payment from social security Scotland. It’s basically same rates as pip. Form is a lot easier to fill out. 30 odd pages compared to 87 & you can do it online

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't have any experience personally but speaking to others I've heard it's a difficult form to fill out but definitely go ahead with it, there are people who can help you fill it out aswell so look for them in your area (doctors/housing I've heard can put you on to people)
Good luck with it and I hope u get the help you are entitled to!
Aw are you expecting a baby, congratulations ❤
Thank you, i am indeed I'm due in May with my little rainbow and I can't wait to finally now tell our son who has been wishing for a baby since our loss. He's going to be over the moon. Was waiting till 20wk scan was good as that's where it went wrong last time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Missed the start what's Lorne and the penguin meant to have said about Alanna?😂

Noway Stacey donated to the fund for alannas dad's ashes and a few days later the money got claimed back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Missed the start what's Lorne and the penguin meant to have said about Alanna?😂

Noway Stacey donated to the fund for alannas dad's ashes and a few days later the money got claimed back 😂
Omg she never?! 🫣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope KD goes live today so we can see if Louise makes an appearance in the comments , then we will know if her & the Bush have recently knocked duck oot each other

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stacey bounced right in the comments saying something about a direct debit but she'd send the tenner now... Alanna said naw she doesn't need it now😂
Surely if she’s got that good a job she wouldn’t be worrying about a measly tenner 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.