Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always see him live another begger! he has to say everything three times when he’s talking
Oh my god the repetition “in the gaff” would drive you up the wall. There’s a lot of rumours circulating about him, not sure if he’s just a rocket or a total wrong ‘un.

Reactions: 3
This wee prick has just made £500 within minutes with the help of people gifting him 2 uni’s 😂 thats enough internet for me today!
Went on for a nosy....Well he's bleeping annoying!
Is this the same pleb that was phoning the polis on his mods? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Went on for a nosy....Well he's bleeping annoying!
Is this the same pleb that was phoning the polis on his mods? 🤣
Yip the very one. I noticed the banner come across at the top that he got a uni so went in for a nosey and he got another 🤷🏻‍♀️ wtf is wrong with people 😂

Reactions: 2
Yip the very one. I noticed the banner come across at the top that he got a uni so went in for a nosey and he got another 🤷🏻‍♀️ wtf is wrong with people 😂
Clearly too much money to be throwing about to bams on tiktok!
Ryan's just said what we've all been saying about "the deal" is wrong and he'll still be outing him on his tit

Reactions: 5
Clearly too much money to be throwing about to bams on tiktok!
Ryan's just said what we've all been saying about "the deal" is wrong and he'll still be outing him on his tit
I highly doubt that, as he’s desperate for validation off Miss (JJ) Manipulator.

This wee prick has just made £500 within minutes with the help of people gifting him 2 uni’s 😂 thats enough internet for me today!
He’s going to end up with a thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That bleep makes money hand over fist on them lives and yet he’s still sat in a flat that looks like it’s out the Hostel film and wears a trackie from 1996.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well am disappointed that there's still no sign of Rosie I genuinely thought she'd be back at alannas arse

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs if its that easy for the all the tiktok jakeballs to get £500 I might give it a shot 🙈 needing a pram and 3k for a now unpostponed wedding that I need to sort in 2 months 🙈🙈 jokes about needing the £ but the sorting I'm dreading

Ffs if its that easy for the all the tiktok jakeballs to get £500 I might give it a shot 🙈 needing a pram and 3k for a now unpostponed wedding that I need to sort in 2 months 🙈🙈 jokes about needing the £ but the sorting I'm dreading
Considered it myself a few times the more I watch these bams!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.