Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See before Rosie spoke about it The Diamond Inn was bloody brilliant! We used it alot during lockdown as it's my local Chinese.
Then they couldn't cope with demand, delivery was 2 hours, food was poor etc. Decided to give it another try tonight, their chicken curry samosas are brilliant but the curry was a watery tasteless mess. OH's dish was like prison food.
Going back to our previous takeaway in Partick me thinks.
NG dynasty was amazing, not had it in 2 years but delivered to me when I lived in yoker so may deliver to where you are

Reactions: 4
NG dynasty was amazing, not had it in 2 years but delivered to me when I lived in yoker so may deliver to where you are
Ho’s in Knightwood is amazing too. And tofu Asian fusion in partick - they deliver to shawlands now so you might have luck with them

Reactions: 1
Danielle Carter & Ben are having a fight in Cher’s live comments and have been in & out the boxes , going on about the video of Z getting hit with a slice of cheese

Reactions: 3
Danielle Carter & Ben are having a fight in Cher’s live comments and have been in & out the boxes , going on about the video of Z getting hit with a slice of cheese
Apparently it's something that happened two years ago so no sure why Ben's bringing it back up. Makes no sense.

Reactions: 5
Apparently it's something that happened two years ago so no sure why Ben's bringing it back up. Makes no sense.
I mean why would anyone care about that its just some more of rosies “dark hummer” 🙄🙄 give me strength

Reactions: 7
Bush has been awful quiet. I'm guessing she didn't get Z as she boasted about as we would defo have had a million videos of her and maters fucked up family Xmas. They've probably spent the last 3 days kicking duck out of each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I Give it to the weekend when she gets paid her money early for new year, she will be back on the gabbas and the drink and making a complete tit of herself live once again… she can’t go 2 long on the low down she thrives on the attention

Reactions: 6
There'll be a Hugmanay bust up in either Glasgow or Dundee, nae trains until the third so the begging for taxi fare hame will commence, Alexa play Colourblind by Darius :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There'll be a Hugmanay bust up in either Glasgow or Dundee, nae trains until the third so the begging for taxi fare hame will commence, Alexa play Colourblind by Darius :ROFLMAO:
Can we no just let Darius rest in peace? 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who is this John Shields thats apparently phoned the police on Rosie 😂 there is a video of him on the phone to them & says its about Bush but you don’t hear a name mentioned and the guy says she is an alcoholic mother of 3 😭 even if its not about her, he has just shown TT he phones the police about TT drama 🙈

• Haha
Who is this John Shields thats apparently phoned the police on Rosie 😂 there is a video of him on the phone to them & says its about Bush but you don’t hear a name mentioned and the guy says she is an alcoholic mother of 3 😭 even if its not about her, he has just shown TT he phones the police about TT drama 🙈
I saw Scottish catch up posted a video of him phoning police over TT tit 😭 can't remember what it was but something pure daft, u hear the woman saying something about someone being his moderator 🫣🤣

• Haha
I saw Scottish catch up posted a video of him phoning police over TT tit 😭 can't remember what it was but something pure daft, u hear the woman saying something about someone being his moderator 🫣🤣
thats the video 😂 another page has it saying its about Bush but everyone knows she is a part time mother of 2 with alcohol problem so can’t be about her 😂 i have never came across him before until that video. Another one wasting police time 🫠

Reactions: 3
thats the video 😂 another page has it saying its about Bush but everyone knows she is a part time mother of 2 with alcohol problem so can’t be about her 😂 i have never came across him before until that video. Another one wasting police time 🫠
He's new to me aswell, hopefully I can avoid him. Sounds like another rocket!

• Haha
How have yous never came across him? He’s live 24 hours a day doing battles and greeting when he gets his arse handed to him 😂😂😂 I’ve actually gifted the other side just to make sure he doesn’t win 😂 he’s another bleeping crackpot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I came across him last night for the first time and it was on the Scottish catch up page! I can’t go people like him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.