Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I've never met a nicer bunch 🥰

You couldn't actually make this up, my hubby never got the memo that you have to change the template on moonpig so it came today and it says 😂😂😂😂'too the one I love merry Christmas Rosie 😂😂😂😂I can't share it or you'd see the pic on the front 😂😂😂I said to him oh aye who's Rosie? And he said he's been having an affair with Rosie Bush all along 😝

Yup lost the love of my life to the Bush 😭😭😭😭
I have lit a candle for you out of respect what a horrendous situation😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can we start a support group perhaps a go fund me page to help me get over such trauma especially at this time of year 😕also I love all 3 of my kids the same but do I have to pick who to put in care now? Then I have to meet a transgender pal who will remind the child I do keep that I kept them because I adore them, also I need a nominated emergency Foster carer when I go swimming at Erskine to just give the chosen bairn I do keep 1 roll on sausage for breakfast.
The Go Fund me is spinning round as fast as my leccy meter. Ffs they're bringing back X Factor, your sad song aka get the violins out is booked in. I'm sure if we rush things through you'll get a Xmas No1

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Inspector Blanco blaming the booze for her disgusting behaviour, she’s giving up drinking . She’ll be back on with Bush begging & boozing within the week
2FAB7C18-36E9-4E1F-A78E-D2BC42694E4C.jpeg

7B950C29-A0FE-43E2-8BBC-E2506E04D053.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For some reason Tattle wouldn't let me post today and it's just constantly hung.
Thanks for the kind words folks ❤@Rolandtherat especially you are a good un 😘xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is Bush in hiding again after the chaos? Just have to see what full stop Denise is up too on Amanda Britts page.
Her and mater will have made up and be playing happy family's again. We know she's defo not had contact with Z for weeks since she loves to parade her around whenever she has her. She's went from seeking validation on an app to seeking validation from an evil abuseive bleep, she's pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They’ll be planning the best Christmas ever. 🤢 🤢 🤢 Maters worse for running back like a witch.

I’m betting on Rosie and her wae the teeth getting huckled out of Kandy on Xmas night and Rosie crying in the back of a taxi as her lass calls her ugly. I think beebee should be our lookout x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was it Rosie that bit Danielles face as the search bar says it is and she's not responding to people asking her 🤔
I came across danielle live last night and caught her saying it wasn't Rosie bush and she didn't know why people keep asking that and then someone else told her it's because it was coming up in the search bar but she said she didn't know why it was 😂

Reactions: 4
Was it Rosie that bit Danielles face as the search bar says it is and she's not responding to people asking her 🤔
No it wasnt Rosie. It was a girl called Nicole something

Nicole Burnham is the lassie who bit that Danielle's face.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.