Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go on Rosie piss Danielle off a bit more so she can tell us what u were up to last night! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry a was absent from the day oot tae court, bleeping devestated I missed it! Anyway just heard she's back has it kicked off yet???? Here we gaooowww

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well so much for she's no really back, so far she's been on a rant about kdawg and then ranting about Terri for about an hour ๐Ÿคฃ Terri told her to come back up and made her take the extensions out cuz apparnrly it was ruining her business reputation ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well so much for she's no really back, so far she's been on a rant about kdawg and then ranting about Terri for about an hour ๐Ÿคฃ Terri told her to come back up and made her take the extensions out cuz apparnrly it was ruining her business reputation ๐Ÿคฃ
Alanna had some rant about Kdawg & Ben too. x

• Angry
What accounts are bush and the inspector using I can't find either of them ๐Ÿง

Reactions: 2
You've got a bleep eh a camel toe๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ aw I've missed these bumpers

Screenshot_20221125_195729_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_25681785983580.jpg

Has Louise cleared her rack and fucked off up the road then?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like Louiseโ€™s gear is gone, hopefully we are in for a night of it
Blancos going roon for a sleepover and Rosie's making them stir fry - the gear canni get dropped off til about half 12๐Ÿ˜‚ (gear as in nose gear, not Louise's gear๐Ÿ˜‚)

• Haha
Blancos going roon for a sleepover and Rosie's making them stir fry - the gear canni get dropped off til about half 12๐Ÿ˜‚ (gear as in nose gear, not Louise's gear๐Ÿ˜‚)
Did you hear Rosie go off saying she was away to put her key meter on emergency, money for gear but nae money for gas & leccy. Good to see sheโ€™s got her priorities right

• Haha
Reactions: 7

For anyone who missed Rosie's rant about kdawg earlier. At the end I just cut it off cuz she continued to just talk about Terri

• Heart
Reactions: 8

For anyone who missed Rosie's rant about kdawg earlier. At the end I just cut it off cuz she continued to just talk about Terri
Mentally torturing Steph, who the fat Munter who has continuously trolled KD because she thinks James the beast shagged her ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Reactions: 11

alanna was saying she liked kdawg what a change of tune!! Rosie saying she doesnt know why people would sit and listen to faceless trolls ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i wonder y people listen to her and dnt ask her to become faceless!!!
they keep on an on with the story that kdawg is a bully an terrorises people which is not the case they dnt even try and backup their lies except saying she tortured steph!! By not letting her in the box??????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
alanna was saying she liked kdawg what a change of tune!! Rosie saying she doesnt know why people would sit and listen to faceless trolls ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i wonder y people listen to her and dnt ask her to become faceless!!!
they keep on an on with the story that kdawg is a bully an terrorises people which is not the case they dnt even try and backup their lies except saying she tortured steph!! By not letting her in the box??????
The only thing KD tortureโ€™s are folks ear drums with her horrendous taste in music, if itโ€™s not the witches are back itโ€™s Jo Jo ๐Ÿ˜ญ Part of why I like listening in to her and Pandemonium is itโ€™s like a podcast you can stick them on & listen thereโ€™s nothing to watch I usually stick them on & catch up with boring real life things like the house work. KD & Pandemonium being faceless isnโ€™t trolling , in their lives all they do is have a laugh their personalities are always bouncing off each other, their friendship and humour is so different to the norm on that app, people like them for their personalities they donโ€™t need to see what they look like to like them and thatโ€™s why so many people like Rosie & Alanna are jealous as duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
The only thing KD tortureโ€™s are folks ear drums with her horrendous taste in music, if itโ€™s not the witches are back itโ€™s Jo Jo ๐Ÿ˜ญ Part of why I like listening in to her and Pandemonium is itโ€™s like a podcast you can stick them on & listen thereโ€™s nothing to watch I usually stick them on & catch up with boring real life things like the house work. KD & Pandemonium being faceless isnโ€™t trolling , in their lives all they do is have a laugh their personalities are always bouncing off each other, their friendship and humour is so different to the norm on that app, people like them for their personalities they donโ€™t need to see what they look like to like them and thatโ€™s why so many people like Rosie & Alanna are jealous as duck.
I think that's what annoys them so much, like they don't need to show their faces, cause drama, do stupid TikTok trends or even get on it to be funny or entertaining, they just are. The rest of them have to beg for money for 3 for 100 every other week and go hunting beasts on a school night for views. Pathetic really lol.

Reactions: 5
Coming from Rosie who was good pals with Ben for 2 years? Pretty sure she was pally with wee Nellie aswell at one point until they had a fall out! KD is far from a bully, she can be brutally honest and abrupt at times but that isn't a bully! She didn't just torture Steph, she meeeentaaaally tortured her by not letting her in the box ๐Ÿ™„
Maybe Steph needs to re-evaluate her life if not getting in a box to talk shite has that much of an effect on her!

This is what I do with their lives aswell, it's why I always miss the comments ๐Ÿ˜‚
Where do they even get their taste in music from, is it just me or is JoJo a pure random person to be into ๐Ÿ˜‚,
I didn't even know she had released music since the early 00s! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Coming from Rosie who was good pals with Ben for 2 years? Pretty sure she was pally with wee Nellie aswell at one point until they had a fall out! KD is far from a bully, she can be brutally honest and abrupt at times but that isn't a bully! She didn't just torture Steph, she meeeentaaaally tortured her by not letting her in the box ๐Ÿ™„
Maybe Steph needs to re-evaluate her life if not getting in a box to talk shite has that much of an effect on her!

This is what I do with their lives aswell, it's why I always miss the comments ๐Ÿ˜‚
Where do they even get their taste in music from, is it just me or is JoJo a pure random person to be into ๐Ÿ˜‚,
I didn't even know she had released music since the early 00s! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Jo Jo & Joe Exotic playing as if itโ€™s normal ๐Ÿ˜‚ Their obsession with the Spice Girls is something else but I let them away with that I had forgotten half of their songs until that pair appeared on Tiktok . The genuine anger in their voices when someone mentions Lady Gaga makes me howl ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.