Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I left 4 pubes” 😭😭😭 remember that night Teri had to shave her head because Bush won that Shitebag thing, she ruined that for everybody with her mental jealousy!
That was were most of my hatred for Stefntonic came from, already hated her before that but that made it so much worse!
Sad desperate old hag!

Reactions: 11
How cute is T? He forgot to lift her money out the bank for a chinese and he just said do you want me to make u food when i come out my shower 🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How cute is T? He forgot to lift her money out the bank for a chinese and he just said do you want me to make u food when i come out my shower 🥺
He is such a lovely boy, he always seems so kind and well mannered! My heart breaks for him stuck with that as a mum and a waste of a space dad 🥺

• Heart
No Rosie putting her bank details up 🤣🤣 fuckin wide as the Clyde that yin.
if someone owed me £500 for months, i am sure as shite i wouldn’t have kept quiet all this time. Terry has that £500 tucked away for New York 😆 wonder if she is going same time as me 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That was were most of my hatred for Stefntonic came from, already hated her before that but that made it so much worse!
Sad desperate old hag!
I missed all of this - what happened? I know they both shaved their heads in various ways for charity but didn’t know there was jealousy

Reactions: 5
Rosie’s posting bank details cos she now wants a refund. Obviously frittered away her CoL payment and now needs to make ends meet over Xmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He seems like an amazing young lad hes so caring and considerate ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He is such a lovely boy, he always seems so kind and well mannered! My heart breaks for him stuck with that as a mum and a waste of a space dad 🥺
He is a good wee soul. He has seen so much in his young life, wee shame for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No Rosie putting her bank details up 🤣🤣 fuckin wide as the Clyde that yin.
How blatant can you get mumbling the digits out loud as clear as possible
That's her she wants her money back now how many months later 🙈😂

Wee T is such a good wee soul ♥

I missed all of this - what happened? I know they both shaved their heads in various ways for charity but didn’t know there was jealousy
Terri didn't do it for charity, Rosie did and Terri turned a crazy shade of green and took a clipper to her heed because Rosie was getting more attention than her 😂

• Haha
if someone owed me £500 for months, i am sure as shite i wouldn’t have kept quiet all this time. Terry has that £500 tucked away for New York 😆 wonder if she is going same time as me 🤔
Proves my point that this is all for attention she hasnt addresses it before so y now?? Oh thats right it made her views over 200 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
She will be hoping people donate her money to make up the £500, she’s no daft 🙃
Soon as the cash is in the bank Louise will be back … can see right through her she’s a manipulative bleep! Hope she doesn’t get a brass penny off anyone but her followers are thick as tit so she’ll be getting sent alsorts 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
She’s certainly not daft but her followers are thick as shite, constantly has some reason for needing money and putting her bank details up so they send her money then she’s right on a bender

Reactions: 6
Well more fool anyone who does she stated the other night she had 2 minoges(??) for xmas so she is getting 1grand and gonna go an just do aw her xmas shopping in one go with that- oh now shes putting money for a cold cot (arent they finished with the cold cots now i thought they handed them into hospital already)

Reactions: 6
This is the bush drama that I’ve missed. Quick, someone snappy shopper her a crate of soops and let’s get this show really on the road.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's was a game on TT called "shitebag if ye dinnae" they done a couple of "series" Stefntonic had won it previously so when Bush won the last one Stefntonic gave the judges and organisers a hard time saying their dares were harder...basically saying they were more deserving winners than bush. So they then went on to do the dares bush done to try out do her, Terri shaved her hair to try one up bush not for charity, sooked her own ear wax and snotters off a cotton bud aswell for a game of dares she wasn't even playing 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Well more fool anyone who does she stated the other night she had 2 minoges(??) for xmas so she is getting 1grand and gonna go an just do aw her xmas shopping in one go with that- oh now shes putting money for a cold cot (arent they finished with the cold cots now i thought they handed them into hospital already)
as far as i am aware it was just the 2 cots they were donating because she had the 2 kids.

Reactions: 4
It's was a game on TT called "shitebag if ye dinnae" they done a couple of "series" Stefntonic had won it previously so when Bush won the last one Stefntonic gave the judges and organisers a hard time saying their dares were harder...basically saying they were more deserving winners than bush. So they then went on to do the dares bush done to try out do her, Terri shaved her hair to try one up bush not for charity, sooked her own ear wax and snotters off a cotton bud aswell for a game of dares she wasn't even playing 🤢
Omg how desperate can you get?!?! I feel sorry for their daughters. She’s a riddy!!! Does she still teach dancing?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.