Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jo Jo & Joe Exotic playing as if itโ€™s normal ๐Ÿ˜‚ Their obsession with the Spice Girls is something else but I let them away with that I had forgotten half of their songs until that pair appeared on Tiktok . The genuine anger in their voices when someone mentions Lady Gaga makes me howl ๐Ÿ˜‚
Exactly ๐Ÿ˜‚
surprisingly I can deal with the spice girls, loved them when they first were about but grew to dislike them over the years and wouldn't ever choose to listen to them but I find myself enjoying hearing the songs I loved as a teen ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Exactly ๐Ÿ˜‚
surprisingly I can deal with the spice girls, loved them when they first were about but grew to dislike them over the years and wouldn't ever choose to listen to them but I find myself enjoying hearing the songs I loved as a teen ๐Ÿ˜‚
Did anyone else get the spice world movie in that tin? It kicked about my house for years after ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 1
Had to turn they 2 riots aff . Sittin in the same room battling each other on tiktok ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ARE YOU NOT EMBARRAZZZZED??? Another thing how much does Rosie think n act like a teenager. Sitting wi a full house of her own yet gettin mwi in her room as if sheโ€™s 15. I canny watch her any more ๐Ÿซฃ

Had to turn they 2 riots aff . Sittin in the same room battling each other on tiktok ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ARE YOU NOT EMBARRAZZZZED??? Another thing how much does Rosie think n act like a teenager. Sitting wi a full house of her own yet gettin mwi in her room as if sheโ€™s 15. I canny watch her any more ๐Ÿซฃ
Lol thought this was Rosieโ€™s thread โ€ฆ am away tae bed ๐Ÿ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else get the spice world movie in that tin? It kicked about my house for years after ๐Ÿคฃ
I never got a tin๐Ÿ˜ญ Pandemonium was saying the other day he had them all in his collection , KD said her Ma was livid she had the Ginger Spice one because KDโ€™s Ma was jealous that her Da fancied Geri ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Lol thought this was Rosieโ€™s thread โ€ฆ am away tae bed ๐Ÿ‘‹
Defo away to my bed it is her thread ffs ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

For anyone who missed Rosie's rant about kdawg earlier. At the end I just cut it off cuz she continued to just talk about Terri
Why on earth would inspector blanco call Ryan Scotty when she went oot wi him for years and claimed not to even know him on tiktok. Wouldnae be a fib now would it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh shots fired towards pandemonium
Oh i missed it had a busy few hours what happened what did they say to pandemonium?

Funny how itโ€™s always him they go for when they start on KD. Jealous of folk with a genuine friendship Rosie ๐Ÿ™„
i love kdawg and pandemoniums genuine friendship, i esp love when she gets raging at him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh i missed it had a busy few hours what happened what did they say to pandemonium?

i love kdawg and pandemoniums genuine friendship, i esp love when she gets raging at him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She put a video up but not sure if itโ€™s sarcasm or not

Reactions: 4
Just watched it, she's probably being fully serious! Have u seen their videos from last night ๐Ÿ™„ "best duo on TT" ๐Ÿ˜‚ Rosie was sporting a black eye a while back cz she battered her...#friendshipgoalsโœŒ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That was Rosie who wasnโ€™t making videos, just coming on live now again to say hi ๐Ÿคฅ old habits die hard ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 6
That was Rosie who wasnโ€™t making videos, just coming on live now again to say hi ๐Ÿคฅ old habits die hard ๐Ÿ˜
Can't help herself can she?! Desperate for attention the pair of them! Not saying this just to be a witch but Blanco looks terrible recently, bad days when Bush can stand next to you and look better!

• Haha
Louise was in the live KD was on in the comments last night and Alanna was trying to get in the box , I assume Rosie was blocked as they do this routine every time they fall out they go over to any live KD is on to cause it . Pandemonium was on the live having a laugh as they always do. I donโ€™t think Rosies been joking especially after her KD rant who I assume is his fud best friend she is referring to .

Every time bush disappears off the app I start to wish sheโ€™d come back just for the pure car crash of it all especially when the rest of them go quiet, then she reappears and within 48hrs Iโ€™m wishing sheโ€™d disappear down a black hole again๐Ÿฅด minds me of every time I dumped my ex then Iโ€™d miss him and give him another chance only to realise he was intact a massive bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Rosieโ€™s jealousy over KD every single time she comes back gives me life ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ makes an absolute bleep of herself

• Haha
Rosieโ€™s jealousy over KD every single time she comes back gives me life ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ makes an absolute bleep of herself
its so much fun to see the jealousy isnt it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the โ€œcloutโ€ pandemonium gets its cos of his amazing talent so we must all assume her video is just sarcasm and using pandemoniums namefor clout since her viewing numbers have dropped (by a lot btw)

• Heart
its so much fun to see the jealousy isnt it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the โ€œcloutโ€ pandemonium gets its cos of his amazing talent so we must all assume her video is just sarcasm and using pandemoniums namefor clout since her viewing numbers have dropped (by a lot btw)
duck sakes Rosie Bush is old news on Scottish tt now. Bye witch! Make way for the real talent that is Pandy and Kdawg ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿผ

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Was howling at that! Did u see his comment on the video, he thanked her for all the new followers ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.