Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If its true and she did actually use the money for the ashes then I'll put my hands up and apologise. I also saw the receipt on her live and it did have the name of the place, with the amount and time/date. Howeverrrrrrrr I'm still skeptical 🙈 something just isn't sitting right.
I still find it strange they kept someone's remains hostage for years basically when it is against the law.
The fact still remains she has a brass neck getting tiktok to pay for it.

Reactions: 8
I’m glad she’s used the money to pay the outstanding bill. She showed an itemised bill I never got it screenshot but her or the sister has claimed money from the brew to pay the funeral , there was a DWP payment made. She should have got herself some legal advice and went down the correct route to getting those ashes returned to her , even somewhere like citizens advice would have helped her

Reactions: 9

Another new bush thread.

I still find it strange they kept someone's remains hostage for years basically when it is against the law.
Yeah that’s the problem I have with it. She could have had same result by working something out with funeral director. It’s the entitlement of them all. Glad money was used for purpose but still beggy no matter what. There were people in her live saying they’d sent money from savings for their kids Xmas & another said it was their last few pounds cos they felt so bad. That’s wrong.

Reactions: 9
They didn't hold him hostage, the sister didn't collect them because she hadn't paid the balance for the funeral. She told Alanna she'd had the ashes the whole time. So for whatever reason Alanna must have asked her about it yesterday and that's when she found out her dad was still at the parlour. I get people doubting her because she's a known begger but she named the funeral directors and people in the comments were saying they were friends with him and stuff that's why I thought no she's telling the truth for once.

But aye getting tiktok to pay for it was a brass neck. The thing is they know people are stupid enough to help so they bring everything to the app with confidence knowing they'll get what they're asking for. Will never ever be me gifting them no matter the cause.

I forgot to feel shite for doubting her 🤷‍♂️ but intrigued with comments on Woollys live that beggy lez is thinking Alanas at it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.