Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye true I suppose. Plus Bush getting aaalllll the benefits
yep!! Then again people chose to actually give them the gifts an stuff so thats up to them i guess none of my buisness! But if others get called out for it only fair the bush does as well

Reactions: 6
ye can tell a TT wrong yin fae the grey velvet quilted headboard they all have, whole stinking lot of them. The duck's wrong wae her living room, smashed telly, burst couch and hole in the wall??

Nice bong Rosie

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ye can tell a TT wrong yin fae the grey velvet quilted headboard they all have, whole stinking lot of them. The duck's wrong wae her living room, smashed telly, burst couch and hole in the wall??

Nice bong Rosie
i was pishin the other night listenin to Kdawg pandemonium was windin her up about her glittery bits and bats in her hoos and she goes ‘he says av got stickers on the walls!’ 🤣

• Haha
ffs what is aboot bams and that 2000bpm music?

giving me heavy vibes of 'Alexa, play Ian Van Dahl' - 'how about naw?'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Knew she was going to be starting or involving herself in drama her views were dropping shes so predictable

Reactions: 8
“I left 4 pubes” 😭😭😭 remember that night Teri had to shave her head because Bush won that Shitebag thing, she ruined that for everybody with her mental jealousy!

So when is Bush being invited down to Be Beautiful to complete a trio of Terry cast offs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.